Team-BHP - Punto LED tail lamps & Projectors
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Punto LED tail lamps & Projectors (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/70302-punto-led-tail-lamps-projectors-2.html)

@Suhas - i have a Philips HID kit installed in my Punto, practically they work extremely well without scatter, Brilliant brightness and superb beam control. Highly recommended, i assure it has no side effects.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ph03n!x (Post 1605736)
A long overdue thread, buddy! Btw, there was a DIY projectors thread for the Getz- check and see if you can do something like that for your ride too - am hunting for BMW's projectors here :)

Jayanth you are in philipines right?thats what prasy told me.anyways,any asian country would easily have projectors.what we need is a H4 Bixenon projector.i actually found one on ebay for USD 147.free shipping to India.it even has the xenon kit,sealent,angel eyes included.BTW jayanth get me one dual din player when you come back.make sure that you get me a touchscreen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by furioussphinx (Post 1605783)
Those on the getz were super hot. But the pricing was coming to around 10k+ easily. Now its 2 options. Either retro fit these DIY style lamps or get the aftermarket ones from UK which have 2 projectors. Its finally upto vignesh to decide :)

Sagar i wish i was rich,i really need good projectors and also a dual DIN audio setup now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vigneshram (Post 1605821)
Sagar i wish i was rich,i really need good projectors and also a dual DIN audio setup now.

Haha, who wouldn't want to be rich? then my car would be a petrol monster for sure :p Go for the headlights man, its worth the effort as its a big + factor for visibility and safety.

Am slowly getting brainwashed myself for a petes and air filter. God save me!

Aftermarket projectors for improving visiblity is not a great idea though for bling reasons it may be worth it. I have seen people selling their projector kits after some time.

A Petes kit would definitely make your Car better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by .anshuman (Post 1605814)
@Suhas - i have a Philips HID kit installed in my Punto, practically they work extremely well without scatter, Brilliant brightness and superb beam control. Highly recommended, i assure it has no side effects.

Quote:

Originally Posted by .anshuman (Post 1606255)
Aftermarket projectors for improving visiblity is not a great idea though for bling reasons it may be worth it. I have seen people selling their projector kits after some time.

A Petes kit would definitely make your Car better.

Are you sure that the beam isn't scattered? That's the reason why I didn't go in for HIDs on my Civic. The 'Angel Eyes' IMO look a bit cheap and aftermarket. Besides my Father wouldn't like experimenting by getting a projector retro-fitted and DIYed so we decided to forgo the entire plan.

Why don't you try out projectors + HIDs, you'll be able to see the difference! Trust me! There is a huge, massive difference. The regular cluster will never be able to focus HID beams the way projectors do. Give it a try! :)

The Pete's kit would be a whole lot more useful. I agree with you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by furioussphinx (Post 1605826)
Haha, who wouldn't want to be rich? then my car would be a petrol monster for sure :p Go for the headlights man, its worth the effort as its a big + factor for visibility and safety.

Am slowly getting brainwashed myself for a petes and air filter. God save me!

agree: There is nothing like the combination of a Green filter and a Pete's box for starters!

@suhaas - I am sure the HID is working great, why fix if aint broke?. Will get it confirmed by other bhpians too at next Gurgaon meet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vigneshram (Post 1603011)
So i am thinking of Projectors upfront.We get the projectors,angel eyes+HID kit for dirt cheap from Taiwan.The same is the case of taillights as well.
So now coming to the point,I need min.20 pairs of order of both the stuff.So that i can get it through my contacts in Taiwan.

Hey, i am here in taiwan right now, do you know the store/place to get these stuffs? at what price can i get it here?

Quote:

Originally Posted by blinkjona (Post 1610842)
Hey, i am here in taiwan right now, do you know the store/place to get these stuffs? at what price can i get it here?

ooh great.
Y B S

is the site..which is the maufacturers site...I have spoken to the incharge of that companys performance lamps divison called LISA.She said if i go to Taipei i can collect it from them..she is here
ANTRC INDUSTRIAL CORP.
NO.74-51 TOUHU NEIGHBOR 9 HU NAN VILLAGE,LINKOU TOWNSHIP,TAIPEI COUNTY,TAIWAN,R.O.C.
TEL: + 886-2-26036269 FAX: +886-2-26036769

But you can get H4 bi xenon(both beams in same projector) easily anywhere.if you can buy one for me,it would be easy.should cost you only in the range of 5k.keep me posted.BTW do you have a Punto??this is an address of a company
Farstar Industrial Co., Ltd. (Taipei Head Office)
P.O.Box : 81-505, Taipei, Taiwan
(Taiwan Headquarter)
6F, No. 26, Ching Cheng St
Sung Shan District
Taipei
Taiwan 105
Tel: (886 2) 27128933~4/ (886 2) 27186047
Fax: (886 2) 27165377/ (886 2) 27186056
Homepage: Farstar Industrial Co., Ltd.-- auto parts & accessories jeep 4X4 acces auto mirror handsfree car kit Taiwan China
Vignesh

Quote:

Originally Posted by vigneshram (Post 1610914)
BTW do you have a Punto??

yes i have bossana white dynamic petrol :)

will check m out this weekend and keep you posted...thanks for the info... cheers

@blinkjona
ooh great.even i have a dynamic diesel.so yours must be a 1.4L petrol right.anyways you need any further details,i can help you out,btw when are you coming back?i think u might find these type of headlights too.i am posting a pic of the dome,with 2 projectors setup.That YBS website has pretty much all the stuff.Also check for a Double Din touch screen DVD player.I have pm'ed you the details.see my thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ask-gu...-possible.html

@vignesh, will be heading back to blore next weekend 11th. when you say headlights, its not the full setup/console but only the lights right (pardon me ignorance). like this HID BI-XENON PROJECTOR LENS LIGHT ???

ya right.either projectors alone or full headlamp assy.as shown.btw
FIAT-ACCESSORY direct from Taiwan

this is the link of the seller who sells the headlamp as shown in page1.you can visit.

Any updates on these? I tried sourcing a pair of projector style headlamp clusters from the UK and it's ringing up to 10K which seems like a bit too much really.

Any more updates here?
Did anyone source / fit / retrofit projector setup on Punto?

I was thinking about bi-xenon retrofitted projector setup.

Guys please post pics if any one has got the projector setup installed on Punto, can't wait to see how does the car look like please: