Team-BHP - Punto LED tail lamps & Projectors
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Punto LED tail lamps & Projectors (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/70302-punto-led-tail-lamps-projectors.html)

Guys,
i used to enviously look at all the Swifts thinking of the amount of aftermarket stuff available for themstupid:.Now its time for me to celebrate.Punto has the same amount or even more stuff available.Now i want to seriously get those cool looking tail lights.breaking of tail lights is not a problem in Punto because it is mounted really higher protecting it from the rear enders like Bikes,Rickshaws etc.So it is actually a wise investment.Coming to the headlights,the OEs or even Philips Xtreme Power is not doing justice.So i am thinking of Projectors upfront.We get the projectors,angel eyes+HID kit for dirt cheap from Taiwan.The same is the case of taillights as well.
So now coming to the point,I need min.20 pairs of order of both the stuff.So that i can get it through my contacts in Taiwan.

If its not the bling factor just installing a branded HID kit will solve your visiblity issues. It worked for me. Anyways i am not a fan of cheap looking aftermarket accesories . I would never spoil my Punto's looks unless its a genuine Abarth kit.

@vigneshram : do you have some pics/links to the product ? also on the apprx prices.. I may be interested in a set.

@ansuhman
Bhai they are not the cheap looking chinese stuff.In fact UK itself gets all the things from Taiwan.
Pricing i am yet to get a quote,but they want min.order of 20 pairs
Here are some of the pics which i got hold of

Here are some pictures of the Punto projector headlights -

Punto LED tail lamps & Projectors-fiat-punto-05-b-type-head-lamp-hu320em011e01-05.jpg
Punto LED tail lamps & Projectors-fiat-punto-05-c-type-head-lamp-hu321em011e01-05.jpg

Dont have a Punto, so didnt bother finding out about costing. If anyone is interested in knowing how much, let me know!

EDIT - Sorry just read your post carefully, didnt realise you already had costing etc. in place. My bad!

I really like these projector headlamps especially second one. What would be the cost of these projector headlamps and installation charges.

The projector lamps look real neat. Must look real nice on a punto. The punto defenitely has the scope for a lot of body mods. Saw a black punto with black mags and it looked really hot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by anantnehru (Post 1603599)
Here are some pictures of the Punto projector headlights -

Attachment 234977
Attachment 234978

Dont have a Punto, so didnt bother finding out about costing. If anyone is interested in knowing how much, let me know!

EDIT - Sorry just read your post carefully, didnt realise you already had costing etc. in place. My bad!

Now those are the hottest projector HLs I have seen for a punto! How much does the second one cost? And could you post up the link for us?

bulk buy is good, you get an awesome discount.
just watch for the customs duty and please ensure that you dont get conned by the people in Taiwan.

Trade safe !

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdiatech (Post 1604954)
bulk buy is good, you get an awesome discount.
just watch for the customs duty and please ensure that you dont get conned by the people in Taiwan.

Trade safe !

Thanks for that sir,i get it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by furioussphinx (Post 1604743)
Now those are the hottest projector HLs I have seen for a punto! How much does the second one cost? And could you post up the link for us?

sagar bhai,
take a close look,those projector lamps have a projector for one beam only.the other one is normal lamp.something like a stock Skoda Laura.So why not we go for the one we were discussing earlier.But i should say this is good in terms of design.

Vignesh, I think the stock lights on the Punto are a looker by itself and am not a great fan of LEDs.

However the second set of the tail lamps that you have posted score over the first ones. Cheers.

Did you inquire on how much an Abarth kit costs? Must be real expensive I suppose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vigneshram (Post 1605441)
sagar bhai,
take a close look,those projector lamps have a projector for one beam only.the other one is normal lamp.something like a stock Skoda Laura.So why not we go for the one we were discussing earlier.But i should say this is good in terms of design.

design wise itself I said its looking hot and was just interested in the price :) Am no ways buying anything for my car. Just tires and alloys. If I start spending on it, I know I cant stop myself from splurging :D

You know what you should ideally do IMO?

I'd come across a DIY guy in the Civic Modifications thread and this guy managed to retro-fit a projector into the existing lights! And trust me, they look brilliant! Not only do that look like they're straight from the factory, they also look brilliant and do their job very well! Try getting in touch with him and get this done! It would be worth the money. More than these aftermarket add-ons. :)

Quote:

.Anshuman: If its not the bling factor just installing a branded HID kit will solve your visiblity issues. It worked for me. Anyways i am not a fan of cheap looking aftermarket accesories . I would never spoil my Punto's looks unless its a genuine Abarth kit.
HIDs won't work very well without projectors as the light would merely be scattered and wouldn't be focused. It would, in fact, prove to be a hindrance to on-coming traffic as they might be blinded by the light. The Punto doesn't come with projectors so even a branded HID kit wouldn't do much to help the visibility. :)

I do agree with you. I'd rather spend my money on an Abarth kit.

A long overdue thread, buddy! Btw, there was a DIY projectors thread for the Getz- check and see if you can do something like that for your ride too - am hunting for BMW's projectors here :)

Those on the getz were super hot. But the pricing was coming to around 10k+ easily. Now its 2 options. Either retro fit these DIY style lamps or get the aftermarket ones from UK which have 2 projectors. Its finally upto vignesh to decide :)