Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th November 2009, 14:23   #1
BHPian

lowering coilovers & suspension kit

Hi,

I own an SX4 which has a glaring and ugly wheel well gap(between the fender and tyres). I am planning to get a lowering suspension kit from race dynamics. Does anyone know what brand they sell and by much it lowers the ride height of the SX4? I hope their suspension kit comes with the shocks too along with the springs.

I also need to know that if I get the lowering suspension kit, will it reduce the horizontal gap between the fender and the wheel also or only the vertical wheel well gap?
Old 29th November 2009, 14:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

They are the distributors for HKS. You should contact them directly.
Old 29th November 2009, 14:37   #3
BANNED

I think the coil-over kit must be from HKS? Costs around a 1 lakh or thereabouts I guess. It should come with height & damping adjustable controls. But are you sure, it would be streetable? Or need all that jazz? What is your basic purpose for lowering the car? Just for the looks or are you looking at tremendous increase in the handling capabilities of the car?

If you are just buying lowering springs then make sure they are from a reputed company like Koni's, Tein, Eibach, etc and not something brewed up locally by our tuners at Shivajinagar.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks