Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th December 2009, 13:25   #1
BHPian

One Stop Mod-Shop in Bangalore?

Is there a one stop complete car modifications and accessories shop/garage in Bangalore??

I for one just dont have the time to go to different shops for different needs and that makes me sad as I believe the best way to get you car zooted up is by looking around town for stuff to get the maximum variety/choice as well as the best prices [read - avoid getting ripped off]

Wouldnt a drive-in mod-supermarket be god sent , afterall we have them in delhi and mumbai, why not Bangalore.
[Any Entrepreneurs listening??]

Most of the threads on the forum talk about "Car Shringar" and a couple of other shops in the vicinity but i've heard so many contrasting reviews and opinions on the same that now i'm completely confused.

Also i heard about this new place in Koramangala called "Sprockets" - any info on that?

Bangalore t-bhpians, please help

PS: I had heard about one such shop in Sheshadripuram but never quite found it, has anyone else heard of it?
Old 7th December 2009, 20:12   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Not that I've checked them out myself, but Red Rooster seemed to be setting up a pretty comprehensive shop.

1. Contact info here

2. Thread on RR
Old 7th December 2009, 21:47   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Not that I've checked them out myself, but Red Rooster seemed to be setting up a pretty comprehensive shop.

1. Contact info here

2. Thread on RR
Whoa !!!

If that true then this would make Bangalore the envy of car lovers all over India. Those guys are trully awesome plus their decals are not half bad. I actually quite like the Red Rooster

I'll bet the early birds get lots of free goodies [i hope], heck they might just throw in t-shirts and stickers for the free publicity earlier on.

Thanks for that Rush, will be keeping a very close eye on that thread.
Old 8th December 2009, 00:22   #4
BHPian

Well there`s a place close to JC road not sure what that area`s called but there are like 10 shops in that lane all dealing with car accessories. This isn`t exactly a one stop shop or a mod supermarket but I think it should do the job.
Maybe people from bangalore with a good idea about the JC Road area can help you with the name.
Old 8th December 2009, 09:17   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrenalinJunkie View Post
Also i heard about this new place in Koramangala called "Sprockets" - any info on that?

Bangalore t-bhpians, please help
Sprockets is not a new place. It has been there for more than two years. There is nothing special about sprockets other than having a big shop. They are the dealers for Panasonic, so you would get good variety and discounts for Panasonic. The mostly have the low and medium ICE stuff with the regular car accessories. I have not seen a custom install from them and doubt whether they do one.
Old 8th December 2009, 10:43   #6
Team-BHP Support

You haven't heard of Ozz One in Indiranagar (Next to the Bus Depot)?

It's a fantastic place to mod your car! And you've got professionals to help you as well!
Old 8th December 2009, 14:35   #7
BHPian

For under the hood modifications, head to Race Dynamics in Kormangala. They are dealers for HKS products (HKS turbo kit, exhaust, filters, oil etc) and not to forget the famous RD ECU for petrol and diesel.
Old 9th December 2009, 17:03   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatienceWins View Post
Sprockets is not a new place. It has been there for more than two years. There is nothing special about sprockets other than having a big shop. They are the dealers for Panasonic, so you would get good variety and discounts for Panasonic. The mostly have the low and medium ICE stuff with the regular car accessories. I have not seen a custom install from them and doubt whether they do one.
Thanks for that info PatienceWins.
I asked about this place is because I read on one of the posts that they do body kits and alloys as well.It was a pretty old post and the person was singing praises for the owners.

I'll check them out to be sure anyway
Will update my views on that shop shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
You haven't heard of Ozz One in Indiranagar (Next to the Bus Depot)?

It's a fantastic place to mod your car! And you've got professionals to help you as well!
Thanks bro, will check it out this weekend and post my views on that shop.

Have you got anything done on your civic by them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi99 View Post
For under the hood modifications, head to Race Dynamics in Kormangala. They are dealers for HKS products (HKS turbo kit, exhaust, filters, oil etc) and not to forget the famous RD ECU for petrol and diesel.
That will be my next round of modifications, I'm looking for Body Kits,Alloys and ICE first.

Hopefully by then Red Rooster would have setup shop in Bangalore, will choose depending on the price

Last edited by bblost : 9th December 2009 at 17:50. Reason: back 2 back posts
Old 9th December 2009, 18:50   #9
Senior - BHPian

Yes,Sproket is not new and they do have alloys.Guess they have pretty good collection. Ya can also check Hot Tracks[residency road] and Pit Stop[next to Car Shringar].
Old 9th December 2009, 20:18   #10
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrenalinJunkie View Post

Thanks bro, will check it out this weekend and post my views on that shop.

Have you got anything done on your civic by them?

No dude I wish! My Father isn't the kind who likes mods on cars! He prefers them stock! I almost had my way once! Nearly convinced him into getting a Typhoon kit K&N and a Remus..
Old 9th December 2009, 20:25   #11
BHPian

hi

IMO different people have different fields of expertise in autombiles. Hence to get all top notch mods in your car you need to visit them. And if you love your vehicle I'm sure you will definitely find time for it.
Just a suggestion.

There are also list of tuners added in this forum. Please have a look.

Ashwin - Don't know if its you. If you remember a person with a modified matiz during your training days, thats me
Old 13th December 2009, 18:48   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikon View Post
hi

IMO different people have different fields of expertise in autombiles. Hence to get all top notch mods in your car you need to visit them. And if you love your vehicle I'm sure you will definitely find time for it.
Just a suggestion.

There are also list of tuners added in this forum. Please have a look.

Ashwin - Don't know if its you. If you remember a person with a modified matiz during your training days, thats me
Stop it dude - i know exactly who you are
Old 9th December 2011, 17:01   #13
BHPian

Re: One Stop Mod-Shop in Bangalore?

Has this scene changed since?

Only one car supermarket that I have seen is Hot Tracks.

Otherwise the shops at JC Road rule (and I hate going to there, as you never know did you save money or was ripped!)

Are there more apart from hot tracks out there:
Old 10th December 2011, 10:30   #14
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajitkumarlb View Post
Has this scene changed since?

Only one car supermarket that I have seen is Hot Tracks.

Otherwise the shops at JC Road rule (and I hate going to there, as you never know did you save money or was ripped!)

Are there more apart from hot tracks out there:
I remember seeing a car modification studio in promenade road near Thoms bakery (Frazer Town). It's something similar to West Coast Customs. The place looked really inviting from the outside. No idea what they are into but heard from my friend that they are into custom modifications and they design the kit using modern technologies. It's right next to the used car dealer. Not sure whether it's still there. I saw the place in April when I came to Blore.
Old 10th December 2011, 15:08   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
I remember seeing a car modification studio in promenade road near Thoms bakery (Frazer Town). It's something similar to West Coast Customs. The place looked really inviting from the outside.
@Naveen: You are referring to EB BASS, if i am not wrong. They specialize mainly in Audio systems. Been there couple of times. They have very good fiber moulds for the woofer set up and high end components. A bit expensive when compared to other dealers but they supposedly do a good job.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks