Team-BHP - DC designed 4-dr Gypsy
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   DC designed 4-dr Gypsy (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/7334-dc-designed-4-dr-gypsy.html)

Guess the Gypsy does look good with the 4-doors and the huge mags. The Zen-headlights match the squarish looks of the Gypsy.

Only mods which look out of place are the high bonnet, highly placed windshield (higher than the glass area) and the rear door.

Are you sure its done by DC it looks yuxx.... :OT dc's only good with buses & juice vans i think he shouldnt even try to spoil the looks of any car....

i didnt like it one bit ..
are those rear doors taken from the 800 ? the quarter glass slant looks similar to that of the 800 ..
nice mags though ,would look great on a scorpio ..
seems like a tank to drive with those extra doors and the added bodywork .. hope this has a power assisted steering ..

that gypsy succkss to the core!!!man still how worse can dc's designs get..

Pathetic. Period.....

Looks awful.....I doubt if its a DC. Must be some wannabe modder who used the logo...what say???

Quote:

Originally Posted by gr8guzzler
Looks awful.....I doubt if its a DC. Must be some wannabe modder who used the logo...what say???

Nop this is a DC design alright. Have seen a similar Gypsy in red colour. There were a few DC designed Gypsys which were better than this. I still feel his Sierra Karma was one of the best hes ever done and the Devak based on the Trax was ok too.

Dippy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dippy
Nop this is a DC design alright. Have seen a similar Gypsy in red colour. There were a few DC designed Gypsys which were better than this. I still feel his Sierra Karma was one of the best hes ever done and the Devak based on the Trax was ok too.

Dippy

Is it....yeah the Karma was really gr8.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gr8guzzler

agree: Its not very DC to use headlamps of other cars like zen, he usually puts his custom made ones. I dont like his mods anyways but if this is his then its the cheapest one around, probably made it in his early days of starting up.

Look closely at the pics, and you'll see the DC logo.
The rear looks like a qualis with fat tires. Front needs bigger headlights.

Overall its not great but I'll prefer it to the Bolero and Armada anyday.

Guys this design was made way back back in 1996.Very old design but a good looking one during its time.I still remember the Armada Grand design executed by him,very modern looking then and the Hurricane (a mod done on the gypsy) with a short wheelbase and according to Dippy,yes the Devak based on the Trax too.

Stock Gypsy looks better man

What was DC trying to do with the Gypsy, he has made it look like an MPV.
DC should really learn something from the guys like Autophysche.

I remember seeing one of the first DC creations in school - a two door red (?) Gypsy.

Fell in love with it right away.

GTO

Yeah GTO even i remember during my school days when DC did that that 2 door red one i think it was called VIVA or something similar cant remember exactly but it was definitely exciting at that time. There was one of those in Delhi as well a couple of years later that used to run around nearby my house. Always thought 'i wanna do something like this when i grow up' whenever i saw it hehe!

Arush