Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2005, 01:12   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche
Doesnt neolite make clear headlamps for zen? they make the clear tail lights and side markers though, ill check it out tomorrow i did a zen a few months back i think we put clear headlamps in it, will let u know tomorrow.

Arush
Please do let me know if clear headlights are available, i have tried at milan subway but no one has any.
Old 12th November 2005, 09:57   #17
BHPian

I looked thru Neolite's website. No mention of clear head lamps for zen.
http://www.neoliteppi.com/catalogue_vehicle_65.html

They have redesigned tail lamp and parking lamps assemblies though!
Old 15th November 2005, 12:21   #18
BHPian

Hey I got the prices.

The Lumax Originals cost around Rs. 950 or 1k.
The Lumax Lasers cost around Rs. 550
The Neolites cost around Rs. 450

But my dad says chor bazar se he'll get it for 250 lol. I'm okay with that, actually, as I would HATE to have one new headlight and one old one!

I also enquired for my bright white headlights and this guy (Laxman Auto, i think) showed me an imported Philips Bluevision for 190 bucks each. That's a bit on the higher side, I feel. Anyway, I strolled on ahead and ran into another guy who was giving me some lesser known brand blue 100/90s for 230 bucks a pair .. thats 115 bucks a light. Sounded good to me .. what do you guys think? I asked him about the wiring etc, and he says the total cost with the relay and stuff would be around 700 im like :-O

I also want the bigger mirrors for the Zen - the ones which have an adjustment lever on the inside of the car. I don't really use side mirrors - I find them more of a distraction, but they just look cool so I want them This same guy quoted me around 400-450 for them, which again sounds a bit on the higher side. Anyone know any cheaper rates?

- Aalaap
Old 15th November 2005, 12:25   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Doesnt neolite make clear headlamps for zen? they make the clear tail lights and side markers though, ill check it out tomorrow i did a zen a few months back i think we put clear headlamps in it, will let u know tomorrow.
I asked this same guy (Impala Auto Spares, btw) for clear lens but he said there are no clear lens headlights for the Zen. Aww.

- Aalaap

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks