Team-BHP - Chassis Dyno
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Chassis Dyno (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/8596-chassis-dyno.html)

Hey guys,
I guess that everyone talks about power all the time,sometimes making their cars into 200 Hp monsters.

No more guess work.I am getting a Dyno for public use by Jan 06

Its about time to see who actually knows what he`s talking.

I dont mean to get personal or sound very arrogant,but it irrtates me that some zens r making"130hp" :confused:

I will let everybody know when the dyno is installed.

Thank you,
Karan.

Dyno for public use....hmmmm...I wish i knew meaning of all these technical things...lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Motorsport
Hey guys,
I guess that everyone talks about power all the time,sometimes making their cars into 200 Hp monsters.

No more guess work.I am getting a Dyno for public use by Jan 06

Its about time to see who actually knows what he`s talking.

I dont mean to get personal or sound very arrogant,but it irrtates me that some zens r making"130hp" :confused:

I will let everybody know when the dyno is installed.

Thank you,
Karan.

Hey, Thats great !! I'm sure u gonna see a lot of ppl running the hell out of town ... lol: .. A dyno for public use was needed desperately .. 3 CHEERS for U ...

cheers

Great news man. So now we will know the exact figures.

Drifter

karan,mishant great job what dyno u getting ? Is it Dynapak ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Motorsport

Woohoo! We'll get to check out some of those claims now...and maybe check out some manufacturer claims as well !

Yeah, you know I was wondering what if some of the hps given by companies arent right then is there a possibility that we can UM.....Sue??? LOL!

hey karan
Thats great news dude.good to hear your getting one installed now we can really see who knows what they are talking and who talks from their a**

Rev

Finally, some place where the figures speak louder than words.

it would be nice to see arguments supported by dyno readouts.. now we will know if that filter, header, muffler, cam et etc actually did something for the power... would be a good way to know if we guys are spending money for nothing on our mods ..

pretty good news there, will be a sight to see the true facts as people say.... my dynapack 5032 is due to arrive in mid march costed me a bomb, which unit did you pick up?.

Thats a good start, and let the numbers do the talking :)

Great to see that we can confirm figures now!

thats a great move guys..its about time we let the figures do some talking..so two dynos coming up eh..one in mumbai and the other one in bangalore..great going KS and dom..

WOW... thats awesome. clap: Finally, serious tuning catching up down here.