Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2013, 20:15   #16
BHPian

Strange problem with Bluetooth kit

I have installed Bluetooth Kit in my Sx4. There is a strange problem with functioning of my Bluetooth. Its works on alternate starts, for example during my first start the kit won't work, but if i again switch off and on my car, the kit starts working .

When the Blue tooth is off, i have to manually switch on the button of the kit.

Its damm irritating. Also, on my OE fit nippon stero, the numbers are not displayed. Seek your help

Thanks

Amit

Last edited by amitpunjani : 24th January 2013 at 20:17.
Old 13th March 2013, 10:46   #17
BHPian

Re: Looking for a bluetooth car kit

I booked an Ertiga ZDi and will be getting delivery by the end of this month. I was suggested the Maruti Bluetooth Handsfree kit by the dealership for Rs 3999. This is supposed to integrate with the ZDi music system, but I have a few questions that were not answered by the dealer:

1. Can this unit pair with multiple phones and be connected with 2 sets simultaneously
2. Will it be able to show me the phone number / address book entries in the head unit
3. How is the call quality? Does it have noise cancellation built in.

Wanted to get a feedback if anyone has already used it and if it is worth the 4K.

Thanks
RD
Old 13th August 2014, 12:43   #18
BHPian

Problem with Nippon BT

I have installed BT kit of Nippon in my Sx4, which is integrated with my stock music system.

Till yesterday, everything was fine, but now whenever my phone pairs with BT kit, the music system stops working and only "TEL" appears on the screen. When I unpair the BT, then the music system starts working.

I have tried multiple options even removing negative terminal of the battery but all in vain.

Any ideas experts of what could be wrong? Also pls. let me know will this covered in Ext. warranty as I installed BT kit during the delivery of the car from the dealer.

Is there a Nippon service center in Gurgaon?

Amit
Old 12th May 2015, 20:09   #19
BHPian

Low sound quality from Nippon Blue Tooth

From past couple of days, I am experiencing low sound quality from Nippon Blue Tooth installed in my Sx4. There is no problem in pairing, its flawless as always, but sound quality has got suddenly dropped. I've tried re-pairing with another phone, restarted the blue tooth unit, even removed the negative terminal of battery, unfortunately all in vain.

Any suggestions most welcome pls.

Amit
Old 14th November 2015, 16:06   #20
Senior - BHPian

I have just acquired an Aspire Ambiente that does not come with ICE. So I have installed the Pioneer DEH-X1790UB head unit along with 4 Pioneer TS-1605c speakers. Now this unit does not have bluetooth capability, and I want it for my car - Telephony and audio playback. What is the best solution that (preferably) does not have wires hanging around.
Old 14th November 2015, 17:46   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaspire View Post
I have just acquired an Aspire Ambiente that does not come with ICE. So I have installed the Pioneer DEH-X1790UB head unit along with 4 Pioneer TS-1605c speakers. Now this unit does not have bluetooth capability, and I want it for my car - Telephony and audio playback. What is the best solution that (preferably) does not have wires hanging around.
Get the scosche motormouth Bluetooth. I got it 2 years back when I visited USA. But it from eBay.com from a seller with international shipping. Mine is an old one which has calling but no video playback. Coated around 900 for this. The new version has audio streaming.
shravan2k2 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th November 2015, 18:50   #22
BHPian

Sorry I meant audio streaming instead of video playback
Old 14th November 2015, 18:59   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shravan2k2 View Post
Get the scosche motormouth Bluetooth. I got it 2 years back when I visited USA. But it from eBay.com from a seller with international shipping. Mine is an old one which has calling but no video playback. Coated around 900 for this. The new version has audio streaming.
Do u mean this one? It's on sale for $15 on Amazon.
Looks interesting.
Attached Thumbnails
Looking for a bluetooth car kit-315qmzzcol.jpg  

Old 14th November 2015, 19:22   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samaspire View Post
Do u mean this one? It's on sale for $15 on Amazon.
Looks interesting.
Yes this is the one. Just take care. You need to buy the latest one. The new one has audio streaming as well. The old one has only calling.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks