Team-BHP - Philips Xtreme H4 60/55W headlamps - price
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Philips Xtreme H4 60/55W headlamps - price (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/88443-philips-xtreme-h4-60-55w-headlamps-price-3.html)

After going through this forum extensively i upgraded my ANHC head lights to 90/100 with the help of Hella ceramic cutout and H4 Phillips Rally 90/100 bulbs which gave me exellent vision in city as well in highways. But recently i upgraded my parking lights to LED pure white lights bcz of this my head lights where looking very odd in yellow in contrast to my white parking lights now i decided to change my head lights to white without sacrificing any throw after a very long discussions with auto experts i asked my friend staying abroad to send me H4 NARVA 90/100 white light which is made in Germany & comes in a original plastic Box case Now Iam fully satisfied with its light throw.

@sathyaprakash - Where in Chennai can i buy Philips Extreme Power H4 60/55W from? Most of the shops I went to have 90/100 but not 60/55. Do you know any accessory shop in and around Adyar area that I can buy from?

Can I get Philips Extreme anywhere near Whitefield in Bangalore? Or some BHPian can lend me helping hand procuring Philips Extreme Power from JC Road? :)

JC Road is quite far from my place and during this full week I am packed up. After that I am planning for Long Drive in my Safari.

I bought Phillips Extreme from Reliance Autozone in Hyderabad.
Price 1167.

Love the low beam's spread and brightness.

nithin 86>>>>>>>>> As i stay near T. Nagar i don't know any shops in Adyar But if you want the bulbs you can always buy it at Mahavir located in G P Road i think he stocks all kind of accesorries.

State-wise Philips automotive lighting dealers and their locations are provided at the Philips India website:
Philips Lighting India - Where To Buy

I haven't personally checked if X-tremePower bulbs are available with these Philips dealers listed in Chennai:

Rameswar auto agency
No:38, Conron Smith Road
Gopalapuram - 600086
Phone: 91 44 28350124
Email: rameswarauto@airtelmail.in

Autoimpex
105, G.P.Road - 600002
Phone: 91 44 28602808
Email: ajitkumard@gmail.com

Today I bought Philips Extreme Power H4 from AK Traders, JC Road, Bangalore for Rs. 850 a pair.

I fitted it myself in my Safari and went for short test drive. There was considerable improvement in illumination. Now I feel with PHILIPS extreme power night drive should not be a issue. Lower beam and upper beam's intensity increased up to satisfaction mark. clap:

Note: Those who want to fit themselves just take care that you should not touch glass part of bulb. Touching glass part is not advisable in any of the halogen bulb.

I have been following this thread as I want a similar upgrade. I visited a retail shop in MALAD (W) today.

He quoted 750 Rs for 60/55 Xtreme Power. I was a little doubtful as there was no MRP of the packaging. It was made in Germany and had some Chinese text on it. No warranty.

I came back and checked with a friend who works for Philips Automotive Lighting. He said that its OK.

I am going to buy it tomorrow if its open.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prateek99 (Post 2091793)
I have been following this thread as I want a similar upgrade. I visited a retail shop in MALAD (W) today.

He quoted 750 Rs for 60/55 Xtreme Power. I was a little doubtful as there was no MRP of the packaging. It was made in Germany and had some Chinese text on it. No warranty.

I came back and checked with a friend who works for Philips Automotive Lighting. He said that its OK.

I am going to buy it tomorrow if its open.

Hey man it is same packaging and you are getting 100Rs cheap than Bangalore price. I bought it yesterday and using it now in my Tata Safari.

Thanks for the confirmation Anuj :)

Have not been able to go there today. Will give an update tomorrow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nithin_86 (Post 2086755)
@sathyaprakash - Where in Chennai can i buy Philips Extreme Power H4 60/55W from? Most of the shops I went to have 90/100 but not 60/55. Do you know any accessory shop in and around Adyar area that I can buy from?

Hey Sathya,

You can get these bulbs from Jeewajee car decor , Anna Nagar. Pls call them in advance and ask for one. If they do not have stock,they will arrange for a pair. Adyar- no idea , sorry :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by prateek99 (Post 2092408)
Thanks for the confirmation Anuj :)

Have not been able to go there today. Will give an update tomorrow.

Hey prateek check the packaging in one of my pics in below link. I kept packaging in my Dicky.

Philips Xtreme H4 60/55W headlamps - price-ph-2.jpg

Philips Xtreme H4 60/55W headlamps - price-ph-1.jpg

These pics are a lil better, I guess. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conoco (Post 2090022)
State-wise Philips automotive lighting dealers and their locations are provided at the Philips India website:
Philips Lighting India - Where To Buy

Thanks for the link Conoco..
What? Only one dealer in Kerala? Guys, any idea about the possible availability in Trivandrum?

A quick question this. Is the light white or yellow? Cause I am planning upgrades for my second car, and want to go in for whites. I use crystal vision on my accent and am quite happy with it. But if philips extreme is brighter, then i will go in for it, provided it is white