Team-BHP - PICS : A (uniquely) modified Fiat Siena
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS : A (uniquely) modified Fiat Siena (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/90149-pics-uniquely-modified-fiat-siena.html)

I was actually going to post this in the weird & wacky thread. But then I thought, its actually NOT weird. What do you think? The execution may leave a lot to be desired, but full marks to the attempt no? If you think I'm losing it, just say so :)

PICS : A (uniquely) modified Fiat Siena-10092010379.jpg

PICS : A (uniquely) modified Fiat Siena-10092010384.jpg

PICS : A (uniquely) modified Fiat Siena-10092010380.jpg

PICS : A (uniquely) modified Fiat Siena-10092010381.jpg

PICS : A (uniquely) modified Fiat Siena-10092010382.jpg

PICS : A (uniquely) modified Fiat Siena-10092010383.jpg

I would say its somewhere in between. You not lost it totally but then why push the limit, mate. Lol. Its definitely not upto the mark but still its not exactly weird but there is something wrong in the way the car looks but just cant put my finger to it.
PS: On hindsight I think its the colour, it could have been better maybe if it was in a lighter brighter colour.

Imagine doing the same on a Lancer? Now, that would have been quite a looker with the power to punch too. On the Petra, I must say, the effort is anything but sensible.

If the grills on the front and the rims were changed, maybe a little polish, then it would look pretty darn good.

IMHO the front and sides are fine but the culprit is the rear and the quality of execution. A modified but not well maintained Petra.

The boot makes me remind of Cyclops from the movie X Men. :uncontrol

You are losing it. This car has no saving grace.

Looks good in Pic #1. But when I look at the rest of the pics, I feel that a little subtle-ness would have definitely helped the make-over.

Overall, dont think it is that good to deserve a seperate thread. We do have have some fair mod's featured in the W&W mods thread. This too can be one of them.

It looks like it has been modified because of lack of spares(front and rear lights).:eek:

It looks like the owner was unable to procure the spare, (and I blame Fiat for this) and decided let me make his life easy by keeping a car he loves. So whenever parts have to be changed, lets get them off cars that have a good spares supply. lol:

To me it is as under,
The front resembles early DC jobs.
From sides there is nothing extraordinaire.
Rear loses out totally.
The smaller length gives in.The first photo from the wall top gives a better image though.

Had it been subtler, I wouldn't have said that you are losing it.:)
At the same time I would like to add that it was a nice attempt on the owner's part which somehow doesn't cut the ice.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajeev k (Post 2098145)
To me it is as under,
Rear loses out totally.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayabusa (Post 2098211)
Had it been subtler.

agree:

The front is ok-ish, the rear spoils the look.

I think its the colour of the car which is the culprit. Had it been white, it would have given some look.

I would say, a total waste of time,effort and money.

and to add,it is not a Petra but a Siena old version ie.before 2002.The front has been given the Palio headlights,that is why the confusion

Nah, even I feel its a waste of time, efforts and money!!

the bootlid and the rear bumper are a giveaway that this is the old 1998-2002 siena.