Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th December 2005, 23:52   #1
BHPian

Need help to Mod a Honda Accord

Hi T-BHPians, I have been reading the threads in this forum and found it interesting. There are a lot of knowledgeable person in here, so I think I have come to the right place to ask for advice.

I have a Honda Accord 2001 model. I would like to Modify it a bit. Dont want to do anything extreme, which is not reversible. Looking for plug and play stuff. The things that I would like to change are:

Eternal

1. Body kits ( if havent come across any decent kits, so not really keen on that)
2. Lights, need more powerful lights than the OE, when I had visited the dealer I was told that the bulb holder in the Accord is a bit different so the regular bulbs wont fit into the socket. Could somebody throw light on this. I would like add a fog lamp which integrates into bumper and would like to add strobe lights as well.

Interior

3. Want to change the colour of the intrument panel light, to something that look like the Elentra. Is it possible?
4. Have a decent audio setup so I am not looking to change that; Got a Rockford Fosgate HU, Cervin Vega speakers in the front, JBL speakers in the rear and MTX Thunder 8000 woofer. Powered by a Sony class D amp and MTX 4 channel amp.

Engine
Looking for plug and play stuff, dont want to do anything with the engine that is not reversible.

5. Want to an exhaust kit, spark plugs and fuel pressure regulator

Thats not all, but its all that I know about the things that can be modded, I am open to ideas, so if I have left out anything plz fill me in. Give me suggestions and ideas
Old 8th December 2005, 00:15   #2
BHPian

You have come to the right place Yogesh.

for starters check out these two threads from .Rs & Arush for Accord Body Kits

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/market...ghlight=Accord

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ghlight=Accord

I'm sure others will fill in for the rest of the Mods...

Cheers!!!
Old 8th December 2005, 14:30   #3
BHPian

Thanks kishore, for the links. I had checked out the threads, the kits offered by them are for the latest generation Accord, whereas what I am looking for is the previous generation Accord.
Old 9th December 2005, 16:03   #4
BHPian

any other suggestions??????
Old 10th December 2005, 01:07   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

hey yogesh....I have the same gen accord like you ...so i am curious to know how u r car will turn out. I have no mods on my car...i wouldnt really mess up the exteriors by adding strobes and other useless stuff...the car looks best when its kept simple enough but yet sporty.if i had to mod the exteriors all i would get is a lip trunk spoiler and maybe lil bit of skirting. I wanted to get the fog lamps too but the showroom charges 20k for that! way too much and i was scared to get it done outside coz it involves bumper cutting.
As for the engine mods...there is no limit really that car has alot of potential....curious to see how ur car turns out...do post picks once complete...good luck.
Old 10th December 2005, 10:22   #6
BHPian

The best exterior mods for the old gen Accord would be a delicious set of alloy wheels with appropriate rubber. Dont do anything else.

GTO

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks