Team-BHP - DC Dubai Show Launch - Stretched New S class, Porsche Cayenne
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   DC Dubai Show Launch - Stretched New S class, Porsche Cayenne (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/9193-dc-dubai-show-launch-stretched-new-s-class-porsche-cayenne.html)

Just launched at the Dubai auto show yesterday, the new S class stretch and a Porsche Cayenne bodykit (not sure if it has interiors done up or not)

cheers...

Arush

Honest Opinion, im dissappointed with both im sure he could do them much better.

IMO, the cayenne looks hideous. About the S Class.. I didnt exactly get the point of making the centre glass window level drop below the normal flowing window line.

i agree with stratos all the way.....those cars look HIDEOUS.
Whatever happened to the aerodynamics of cars, oh i forgot...DC doesnt care about that LOL. :P
Because the cut in the bodyline will heavily affect the airflow along the side of the car.
DC seriously needs to either get his act straight, or go back to a design school and brush up on his designs.

I'm sorry, but S-class looks like a hearse.

please: SCTEC (Stop Cruelty to Exotic Cars)

S-class WASTED!!! thats all i can say.im spell bound.

S-Class: I think he was trying to use design cues from the Limos of the 80's, but those had windows which extended very little and went along with the curve of the car. DC has made a indent. I am sure some structural integrity has been compromised. hope it dosen't bend from the middle.

Cayenne: lost for words... was he trying for a Nissan 350Z?

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche

Honest Opinion, im dissappointed with both im sure he could do them much better.

The Cayenne bodykit to me looks like an open mouth of a gorgeous girl, but with no teeth :p .... whereas the Mercedes-Benz S Class looks like a comlete disaster. Looks like its lost the additional metal-body piece added in the middle where the car had been chopped. I just pray Mercedes-Benz takes some action against Mr. Chabbaria for doing such a hideous job on one of their newest creations and then going on and including 'MB' in the name of his creation/miscreation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by salil_kulkarni
DC seriously needs to either get his act straight, or go back to a design school and brush up on his designs.

I believe its much much simpler than that. If you ask me i feel he should just shut up and shut shop or one day a few automotive enthusiasts will do the honours for him for murdering beauty and then doing the Frankenstine Monster thing over and over again.

I think both the cars look Nice!! Ofcourse, Mercedes Benz S-Class could have done way better. Lets wait and see the up-coming models!

Eeeyuckk! Gosh, Spare the Porsches. Spare the Mercs. Enough damage has already been done to Gypsy's, Cielo's, Esteems and Tata Sierras!

Quote:

The Cayenne bodykit to me looks like an open mouth of a gorgeous girl, but with no teeth
I can think of atleast one situation where that would be an advantage rl:

GTO

In mah opinion...
MERC is not lookin complete....
PORSCHE looks ok...

Coming to that matter, have you guys seen the DC modded Accord V6 in dec issue of Autocar for which the owner paid about 20odd lacs? Mercy!!

yea yeah i saw it crazy !! i really dont know why some one would want to do that to such a fabulous car :confused:

Rev

the cayenne looks like a 944 suv....

eeeYyuuckk, whats that? a leaping frog??

DC designs have become a big let down (not that I was ever too impressed with his work). Some of the photoshop work done by our members looks much better than the designs DC is coming up with.

The Merc looks awful as does the Porsche.

Does DC Designs have some kind of secret desire to make every car they touch worse than the original design. The whole point about design is too add something to a car to make it look better. DC does the exact opposite, his designs take a perfectly good vehicle and just spoil it.