Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 16th December 2005, 00:22   #1

Need some suggestions guys !!!

Post Deleted by the Admin : Please read the announcements section and familiarise yourself with the board rules. SMS and chat language is not permitted on Team-BHP
Old 16th December 2005, 00:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

hey rahul
firstly welcome to tbhp and have a great stay.we had heard of your crash.hope your okay now.feel sorry for your car though.what eaxctly do you have in mind by sports speedometer.do you want a seperate tacho or do you want to change the entire speedometer, tachometer and odometer assemble and replace it with something else.

are you sure about skirts on an endevour ?? wouldnt it look better on a sedan.xenons will put you back by about 20k but im sure youll be able to afford it.which part in mumbai do you stay depending on that the appropriate accesory shop can be suggested.
check this thread out.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/buckle...ighlight=horse

Rev

Last edited by revtech : 16th December 2005 at 00:37.
Old 16th December 2005, 01:16   #3
Senior - BHPian

Rahul

Welcome to the forum. You are my brother's classmate arent you? Do go through the Annoucements section.

Have a good time.

Do you still have your W124 Merc with you?

Last edited by Dippy : 16th December 2005 at 01:25.
Old 16th December 2005, 01:58   #4
lancer_mania

hi rahul welcome aboard.enjoy your stay

Old 16th December 2005, 11:33   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho driver
...but i m posting a message 4 da 1st time. I had met wid an accident wid a horse cart in da month of June in wich my Merc got totally damaged . Now i own a Black Ford Endeavour 4X4 Hurricane but the interiors r realy bad & severly needs a change. So cud u guys suggest me where i cud do so ??? Also i wantd 2 kno where i cud get gud car accessories like sports speedometers, skirtings, lights(Xenons & Neons) etc etc....
Rahul, Sorry to hear about your accident. Hopefully no one was hurt. I could barely read your post with all the SMS language. As a policy (and to protect the oldies lke me) Team BHP does not permit SMS language.

Thank you for understanding.

Most Viewed