Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th November 2010, 16:04   #16
BHPian

In my opinion, you should sell the car and get a Pre-worshipped Civic. In any case Good luck.I will be glued to this thread to see if you go all the way.

You should look @ the RR modded CIVIC..absolute bliss.
Old 7th December 2010, 10:19   #17
BHPian

Attaching the complete functional delta between type 1 v/s type 3. Total cost approx 2.8 lakhs. If the upgrade cost be be lowered by 1/3 rd i'm in. I might go through the forum to look at other ways to improve low end torque :-( Current cost is prohibitive. btw, Is there a way to plonk a civic heart into this car. If yes, how
Attached Files
File Type: xls DELTA.xls (29.5 KB, 960 views)
Old 7th December 2010, 10:43   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devsoftech View Post
I might go through the forum to look at other ways to improve low end torque :-( Current cost is prohibitive.
fantastic idea, you might want to take a peek at GTO's post just a couple below yours. its the light at the end of the tunnel you've been searching for.
Old 7th December 2010, 11:11   #19
BHPian

Pretty impressive idea actually! I would suggest looking for an engine off a crashed sx4 or maybe an engine that mysteriously found its way into chorbazar!
Imho, the real life difference between the old and new sx4 isnt really that much to warrent spending so much money.
Ive driven the old sx4 quite a bit and i drive a vvt on a daily basis. The bottom end torque is more prominent on the vvt but its not so different from the previous one.

Cheers!
Old 7th December 2010, 11:16   #20
BHPian

Buddy, get yourself a nice free flow exhaust tuned for low-mid range.
Since you are based out of Bangalore, get in touch with Race Dynamics for a piggy back ECU or a remap.

On a lighter note, modding a car isn't very much like deltas on a software patch update.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks