Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th December 2010, 14:05   #1
Senior - BHPian

Queries on RVM of Lancer

Guys, my Lancer GLi did not come with electric side mirrors as OE fitment. I've got both after market mirrors installed that came with the motor and wiring. The only thing remaining is finding a switch to control them and making the connection.

Any good electrician in NCR that can do this? Is it recommended? And any place where i can find ORIGINAL glass part of the mirror assembly? How much would the glass cost at Mitsu A.S.S?
Old 18th December 2010, 16:26   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Queries on RVM of Lancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deeps View Post
Guys, my Lancer GLi did not come with electric side mirrors as OE fitment. I've got both after market mirrors installed that came with the motor and wiring. The only thing remaining is finding a switch to control them and making the connection.

Any good electrician in NCR that can do this? Is it recommended? And any place where i can find ORIGINAL glass part of the mirror assembly? How much would the glass cost at Mitsu A.S.S?

The A S S does not sell the mirror alone, i believe you are talking about electronically adjustable mirrors and not the foldable ones that came as an OE fitment in the lancer LE models, those are BTW damn expensive 30k for a pair, the electronically adjustable mirrors had a switch next to the steering wheel on the right side bang opposite to the defogger/foglamp switch. If you want i can post a pic of the switch. I was never aware of a lancer model that came without a electronically adjustable mirrors, but i was also not aware of the lancer model which came with non power windows until i saw them.

Pramod

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks