Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st December 2010, 19:27   #1
BHPian

Folding Rear Seats for honda city 2008 (ANHC)

ANHC comes with an option of split folding rear seats in some other countries where it is being sold (e.g. Australia). In all the models sold in India, this option is not available.
1. Is it possible to get a folding seat here in India to replace the exisitng seat ? If yes, where?
2. If not, is it possible to modify teh exisitng seat to make it folding (either split or full)?
Old 22nd December 2010, 18:13   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Folding Rear Seats for honda city 2008 (ANHC)

Shouldn't be too difficult to modify your existing seat to fold down. Any competent seat chap should be able to do this for you. Note that his bracketing & hinge work should be A+, else you'll end up with rattles. Get in touch with Chandrakant car decorator (details in the Team-BHP Directory). He'll be able to help you out.
Old 27th January 2015, 19:44   #3
BHPian

I would also like to know about this option of rear seat folding for my Wagon R. It does fold in my car, but would like to fully fold like a bed so that my elder parents can take a nap while on long drives. Any pointers of people who does this job in Hyderabad would be helpful
Old 2nd February 2015, 16:51   #4
BHPian

Ah, a thoughtful question.
I am in a similar situation.
We are in the market for a new car. Incase we end up with the ANHC 2014, would it be possible to make the rear seat fold? If so, where in Bangalore could I get it done?

It isn't fair that other international markets get all the fun, folding rear seat and much more!

Last edited by Turbo_asd : 2nd February 2015 at 16:53.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks