Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2022, 09:15   #271
BHPian

Re: ARTICLE: How to Modify / Tune your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by grosserimperial View Post
Hello BHPians.

Hello BHPians,

I currently work as a Project Coordinator in a construction company in Pune. Due to personal reasons, will be shifting to my hometown in 2-3 months and continuing my family business.
======
We are open to buying a separate commercial vehicle however was also toying with the idea of keeping the Eon and using it for business purposes.
1. "can EON be repurposed for using it as a freight vehicle with appropriate modifications"

Any car can be modified to do any purpose .
However Converting a private passenger vehicle to commercial vehicle is illegal by Law.
You will need to check with your local MVD ( Motor Vehicle Department) for that.

2. " AC and power steering which cheap pick-up trucks don't have"

Cheap Pick-Up trucks are designed to pick-up and deliver goods in the cheapest and most efficient way. Anything that reduces the Savings/Km is avoided in such cases.
There are expensive alternatives with all creature comforts but I strongly suggest you get a Used MS OMNI or EECO or VERSA. You don't have to modify that , something like plug and play.

3. EON LPG

Quick question:
a) How many kilometers have you driven the EON?
b) What is the average service cost? and at what intervals?
c) Is there jerk problems in 1st and 2nd gear?
d) with 300-440 kilos + driver , I think the Hyundai engine is anemic and on LPG with full load it will be an anemic with ASTHMA.

Dear friend,

My answer is OMNI & EECO.

Most Viewed