Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2011, 23:30   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Modifying the Hero Honda Hunk

Many thanks rider60! I've asked my mech to be on the lookout for fitting sprockets.

As far as the handle goes, I dumped the idea. Too much of a pain to sit and find things that fit for the sake of looks and what not. I'm happier with making the bike work better than making it look better/worse. I kinda prefer the bike maintaining it's stock look but performing a little better than the other ones of the same species ATM. Thanks for the input. I'm on the lookout for Xenon Bulbs, but am unable to procure any due to the P43T fitting type. :(

Last edited by ashwin.terminat : 21st September 2011 at 23:31.
Old 3rd February 2012, 14:05   #32
Senior - BHPian

Re: Modifying the Hero Honda Hunk

As an update, I've finally ditched all the performance mod ideas. Just going to get myself a better bike was and when I can. As far as the lights go, found a Xenon bulb for 350/- which seems worth the expense. Good intensity and spread. Makes the cut for now.

On the other hand, after 9400km on the bike, I realise that the pillion doesn't quite find the bike very comfortable. Everyone complains that the pillion seat is very uncomfortable. So I was wondering if anyone knows any good seat upholstery places in Bangalore which might be willing to add a some more cushion for the pillion?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks