Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th November 2014, 12:59   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: Suzuki Inazuma: Initial Ownership report

I called Swargate Suzuki for checking whether Inazuma is available. It is. Costs 2.37L on road in Pune. No additional offers as expected :(
ani_meher is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th November 2014, 15:24   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympal View Post
Sheel:
If you are looking for a bike to commute and tour, the Inazuma makes for a better case than the Duke 390. The 390 has its advantages- its engine is fantastic and the bike can be thrown around, but it is not the best bike to ride for long hours on the highway or even short hours in traffic. The rest is how you evaluate your specific riding requirements and chose the right bike for your needs.
May I know why you state the D390 isnt fit for Longer hours? Because as far as I know, its gearbox was designed so that riders could do long hours on the highway. I know the Seat position is a bit uncomfy for some people, but I used own a D200 and did a lot of touring on it and never found it uncomfortable. And my normal speeds were above 100 kmph. Not once it was a pain as contrary to popular belief.

Btw, congrats on the ride, like the way you have pointed out the plus points of the Inazuma. Was never a fan of it but I'm impressed after your post, the bike makes a pretty good case for it after the price reduction.
Old 7th November 2014, 17:04   #48
BHPian

Can anyone please answer my query? On this thread, the owner has said that the cost per PMS is around 2 K for 6 K KM. But Suzuki Service guys tell that it is around 4000.
What's the catch here?
Old 7th January 2015, 22:12   #49
BHPian

The cost for 1st service is 4.5k to 5k, depending on the city (seems they use different engine oils at different places).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks