Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2015, 20:27   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishaltanksale View Post
Guys I went ahead and purchased this last week. Registration is still pending and expected early next week......
Hearty congratulations and wish you a good time ahead with the bike. While you may take time till you experience the bike to post your initial impressions, may i request some day light, all round snaps of the bike please?
I can relate to your thought process behind picking up this bike. I was in the same scenario mid last year when i was looking for a bike to join my rxz. Despite moving to car post marriage and kid, i was looking for a bike to ride to office once or twice a week. Always smitten by r15, but could not pick it up only becausevof the second floor pillion seat. Finally settled for an year old pristine condition karizma R with less than 7k on the odo. Though i can count the instances of riding with a pillion to less than three or four in the last year, for those few occassions, the existing r15 v2 would have made it really difficult with its high rise pillion set up.
Old 4th October 2015, 09:42   #32
BHPian

Thanks all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KedarB View Post
Please share details like on road cost, any accessories you bought. And waiting for the pics!

I got it for 1.34L on road including zero dep. Also purchased studds full face helmet for 2100, although was looking for DOT but not available nearby. Will upgrade in near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasi@8689 View Post
While you may take time till you experience the bike to post your initial impressions, may i request some day light, all round snaps of the bike please?

Quote:
Here are few snaps taken iPhone
Attached Thumbnails
Yamaha YZF-R15 S launched at Rs. 1.15 lakh-fullsizerender.jpg  

Yamaha YZF-R15 S launched at Rs. 1.15 lakh-fullsizerender1.jpg  

Yamaha YZF-R15 S launched at Rs. 1.15 lakh-fullsizerender2.jpg  

Last edited by .anshuman : 4th October 2015 at 14:41. Reason: Merged on request. Thanks
vishaltanksale is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th October 2015, 18:03   #33
BHPian

Re: Yamaha YZF-R15 S launched at Rs. 1.15 lakh

Quote:
Thanks all!!
Sorry for the delayed response and thanks for the initial pics. Please post some more detailed pics when you get time. Am more interested to see how the rear mudguard looks and the overall stance of the bike with that wide rear tyre.

On the topic of wide rear tyre, i had read multiple times that the super slim tyre on v1 was very functional and adds hugely to the handling capabilities of the bike. So, would be very interesting to know from someone who had experience with v1, as to how this 's' version with fat rear tyre fares in comparison.
Old 19th December 2015, 16:20   #34

Re: Yamaha YZF-R15 S launched at Rs. 1.15 lakh

Hi Guys,
In hunt for a 2 wheeler now. Zeroed down on R15, RC200 and CBR150. Did not like the CBR and I don't know the reason why. In love with RC's looks but the seating is too commited. So finally decided to book R15 but then....

Visited two showrooms here in Chennai and both say the V2.0 is no longer manufactured and only the R15S version can be bought now. Anyone knows info on this? Is it really stopped?
I am sure if I buy the R15S, I'll envy those guys who ride V2.0 whenever I see them on roads. :(
Again confused. Help !!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks