Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2017, 14:38   #16
BHPian

Re: TVS Jupiter spied with disc brake and fuel-injection

Quote:
Originally Posted by TusharK View Post
It's indeed quite difficult to ascertain the identity of this test mule. But, if you compare it with earlier spy shots, you will realize that the exhaust muffler, mud guard and the side-facing reflector are identical to the Jupiter that was spotted in June, 2017.
Looks more of a Dio silhouette to me. Reason - the angle between the mudguard and tail seems to be different in the Jupiter. Also, the muffler while being similarly bulbous to the Jupiter spy pic has different lines (notice the chrome positioning on the Jupiter)

I've been wanting to give my old Karizma a rest and pick up a decent scooter for the office commute. The Suzuki access is probably the best in the segment but its looks do not appeal to me. Don't have the courage to buy a SR150 (will stick to the Japs)
Old 5th October 2017, 14:59   #17
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thanks to Satha Sivam for sharing the following observations!

Quote:
I'm not sure if this is a Honda, but definitely think it is a TVS based on their concept Graphite. These are my observations (looks the same as the concept).

1.Body Panel
2.Tail Light
3.Grabrail
4.Exhaust (although there is no exhaust in the concept, but it matches concept's engine cover closely.)

Only difference found is in the handlebar area.
TVS Jupiter spied with disc brake and fuel-injection-tvsgraphite.jpg

TVS Jupiter spied with disc brake and fuel-injection-tvsgraphiteconcepttaillamp.jpg
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th October 2017, 20:11   #18
BHPian

Found this pic of the Graphite concept - I'm not entirely convinced that those spy pics resemble this. The Graphite has a more sleeker rear end and no bulbous exhaust.
TVS Jupiter spied with disc brake and fuel-injection-untitled.jpg
Old 9th October 2017, 11:59   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki View Post
Found this pic of the Graphite concept - I'm not entirely convinced that those spy pics resemble this. The Graphite has a more sleeker rear end and no bulbous exhaust.

Looks like this yellow TVS scooter in GTO's & Loki's post has a floor mounted petrol tank......interesting!

Last edited by bblost : 9th October 2017 at 12:14. Reason: fixed quote tags.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks