Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2018, 22:42   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honda Cliq : Our Navi-Kin

With a great regret I have sold away our Cliq due to many issues, which are listed below :
- Horrible mileage almost falling to 25kmpl (In all clocked about 1500kms)
- Tiny fuel tank which wouldnt even take 3 Litres fully and used to over flow every time I did a tank up to avoid frequent visits to fuel stations.
- Waste of time lining up at fuel stations too frequently.
- Accessories ordered during delivery , never arrived, in spite of reminders to Honda iNDIA, numerous calls to customer service fell deaf ear. Service
centre never bothered after the sale.
- No service reminders or attention from Honda Service centres. I ended up taking my vehicles to SVC myself to keep the servicing record intact. Finally
was left with 4th Free Service coupon.
- Selling was a pain in the used market as buyers quoted abysmal figures, most thought it was a battery operated bike. However in the end I
managed a good price. Few thousands of rupees lost, but i sold it to a deserving person.
- Made a commitment not to buy anymore Honda 2 Wheelers, as the company focuses only on very few models and rest of customers are persona non grata.
Our Honda NAVI continues to still ride strong and has certain stance in my stable. This is just an exception, which we always encounter in life !!
Mods : Please close the thread.

Last edited by GTO : 4th August 2018 at 09:21. Reason: typo
hillram is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks