Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2019, 19:40   #16
BANNED

Re: 150 - 200 cc motorcycle for 1.25 lakhs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinuchel View Post
Thanks for the info...Now after riding all the mentioned bikes in the category, am bit confused about RTR160 4V and FZS Fi
What would be your opinion in these 2 bikes?

My driving requirement : daily 20km to and fro commute and weekend 100-150km trips
That is a neck to neck competition mate, even though I'm not a fan of a couple of things the FZ-S has to offer I'd still opt for it considering that it makes more sense for your intended use.

The RTR is a fire cracker no doubt, but can get boring on extended rides, the FZ-S is reliably boring to begin with and offers good evenly distributed torque hence more mature and offers consistent FE, even though I'm not a fan of the LED headlights that at times can be completely useless.

I'd suggest you do your own research and if possible a TD of both motorcycles, feel free to crack open the throttle in 1~3 gears and cruise a bit in final drive to get a feel of the motorcycle as what suits me might not suit you.

As for after sales support both TVS and Yamaha would come rushing to your aid if the ASC tries to play tricks on you, have experienced this first hand, they take customer feedback pretty seriously.

Last edited by ashwinprakas : 30th June 2019 at 19:48.
ashwinprakas is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks