Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th September 2019, 10:18   #16
R.G
BHPian

Re: Jawa cancellation saga - Problem with refunds

Mine is HDFC .

To understand the issue better - since the 180 days mandate on reversing the transaction is in place , PayU got our account details and mobile number.
Next , an IMPS transaction will be initialized with the given details for the refund payment.

This will be a fresh transaction and not related to the original payment we made , right ? For bookkeeping purposes these two transactions needs to be linked at the bank as well ? Which transaction reference number ICICI is waiting for ?
R.G is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th September 2019, 11:37   #17

Whatever is improved or not, the cancellation process has improved. I got the refund within 1 day credited to by account (ICICI Bank ) via U Pay

Back ground
Did my booking on 19th Nov 2018 and upgraded to dual ABS model.

Mailed Jawa, got a response the motorcycle is on its way and they will keep updated

Checked with the showroom and got no concrete information

Used the Delivery Estimator to know the dates. Earlier it showed 5 to 10th Sep then after 10th, it got changes to 10th to 15th September, later again got changed to 15th to 20th September.

By now I lost complete trust in CLPL and cancelled the booking, was skeptical about the refund to happen faster, but got the refund the next day

I am not regretting my cancellation, shall wait for one more year, let the things get settled and issues cleared out.
Black Star is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2019, 05:26   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
^^ So I'm the only one left in the lurch, atleast wrt the cases reported on this thread.
So I finally got the amount - after some waiting time, the PayU team was able to push a separate NEFT transaction to my bank account. Had to share the account details with them prior to this.

A summary to those who haven't gone through the thread: Jawa / CL wasn't at fault here. They refunded the money within a few days of confirmation of the cancellation of my booking.

The money was stuck up at PayU's side due to the original transaction being done more than 6 months ago; and the PayU support team having to figure out the actual problem at hand after trial and error.

For the initial few weeks, the PayU customer care support team was completely clueless on this harping on nonsense aspects (e.g. transaction ref number), but finally reaching out to higher management and some support from the internal team, the right resolution was obtained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.G View Post
This will be a fresh transaction and not related to the original payment we made , right ? For bookkeeping purposes these two transactions needs to be linked at the bank as well ? Which transaction reference number ICICI is waiting for ?
Yup. The above should answer your second Q.
ninjatalli is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks