Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2008, 10:50   #16
BHPian

Thanks

Thanks for your inputs.

The project has been on hold as I am unable to find anyone else who is interested in joining the club.

The company has been registered and the CAD drawings done! But not gone further than that.

Anyone interested in putting in some time and money, let me know...maybe we can do some interesting things together.

I have realised that we would need to start with just bodywork and modifying existing bullets/yezdis etc and will work our way up from there.

The goal is to not have any parts from outside India if we can help it and make it completely an indigenous bike.

anyone interested....let me know.
Old 7th April 2008, 16:09   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manasm View Post
Thanks for your inputs.

The project has been on hold as I am unable to find anyone else who is interested in joining the club.

The company has been registered and the CAD drawings done! But not gone further than that.

Anyone interested in putting in some time and money, let me know...maybe we can do some interesting things together.

I have realised that we would need to start with just bodywork and modifying existing bullets/yezdis etc and will work our way up from there.

The goal is to not have any parts from outside India if we can help it and make it completely an indigenous bike.

anyone interested....let me know.
we are planning to build a 600 cc V-twin bike from scratch.Let us on the details.
cheers
enginehacker
Old 7th April 2008, 19:23   #18
BANNED

Venu can we have some more details please like which bike and engine going to get used if you dont mind sharing?
This is going to be same as Fiero or this time we can expect a different firing orders.
Old 8th April 2008, 10:52   #19
BHPian

Nice to hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by venugopal View Post
we are planning to build a 600 cc V-twin bike from scratch.Let us on the details.
cheers
enginehacker
Can you give me some more details on the build and the style. I am looking to do something along the lines of a chopper.

We have registered a company called "Rakshas Motorcycles" in Bangalore and are looking to work through the company. Any interest in joining the company? Let me know.

My email is manas_muralidharan@yahoo.com and number is 9900246668 if you want to get in touch.

Cheers,

Manas
Old 8th April 2008, 16:19   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manasm View Post
Can you give me some more details on the build and the style. I am looking to do something along the lines of a chopper.

We have registered a company called "Rakshas Motorcycles" in Bangalore and are looking to work through the company. Any interest in joining the company? Let me know.

My email is manas_muralidharan@yahoo.com and number is 9900246668 if you want to get in touch.

Cheers,

Manas
We were thinking in the lines of a naked bike,like the honda hornet.Since we are more interested in developing an all new engine,we are not so particular about the rest of the bike.We have finished the costing of making 3 prototypes for homologation.Working out the financial aspects of the project.If you are interested let me know, and we can have a detailed discussion.
cheers
enginehacker
Old 8th April 2008, 20:18   #21
BHPian

Venu,

The hornet has an inlline 4. What you are doing is more an SV650 ore a ducasti monster.

All the best for the endevour. May you succeed and present our bikers a 2.5 lakh 600 cc 75 bhp motorcycle.

Vijay

Most Viewed