Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2009, 18:59   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitewheel View Post
These are the two things that comes in Activa Deluxe in addition to the regular model.
Can you pl. update the folks here about it's on-road price? I heard from someone that its costing Rs.52K+ on-road in Bangalore after the necessary basic accessories. Is this true?
Old 26th September 2009, 20:05   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitewheel View Post
Hi guys got the delivery of Aciva Deluxe. Nothing changed except two things not even the graphics. Will post the pictures of only those two things which have been changed. There are two break cables to the front wheel and they have provided a shutter for the ignition key. These are the two things that comes in Activa Deluxe in addition to the regular model.
Well I must say it was not in good taste to say that "two break (it should be brake infact!!) cables to the front wheel " beacuse the pictures given are only what is seen from outside and too easily. The missed out things is the changed tyres with better road grip as also the so called two brake cables getting operated by equaliser hidden inside for better braking. Honda technology is simple to see, easy to operate but difficult to copy.....!!
Old 14th September 2010, 22:15   #33
Senior - BHPian

Two new shades added :
The All New Honda Activa Deluxe-hondaactivaarmourgoldjpg.jpg
The All New Honda Activa Deluxe-hondaactivaorchidblue.jpg

Source : Indian Autos Blog | Indian Automobile Blog | Auto News India | Car News India
Old 15th September 2010, 10:09   #34
Senior - BHPian

Looks Ok but I personally prefer the purple one ! Picked one up for my uncle around three months ago.
Old 19th January 2013, 04:50   #35
Senior - BHPian

Re: The All New Honda Activa Deluxe

News Autocar India & Link
Quote:
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India has updated its Activa, Aviator and Dio scooters for 2013. This Honda trio share a four-stroke, 109cc, single-cylinder and air-cooled engine that makes a maximum power output of 8bhp at 7500rpm, and peak torque of 0.89kgm at 5500rpm. All scooters now use new Honda Eco Technology (HET). HET is new engine technology co-developed with Honda R&D based in Japan, Thailand and Manesar, India. Improved combustion is available within these engines, thanks to better, nickel spark-plugs and optimised inlet ports. Internal friction levels have dropped for use of an offset crankshaft, low-tension piston rings, improved bearing oil-seals and lightened engine internals. Within the gearbox, pulley converter ratios are tweaked for better fuel-efficiency, without any power sacrifice. Honda will hereafter use HET engines on two-wheelers ranging from 110cc through to 1200cc.

New colours have been added to the scooter range, the Dio to be sold in a yellow option, while the Activa gets an extra metallic purple colour and Aviator a new golden paint scheme. The 2013 Dio is priced at Rs 44,701, the Activa for Rs 47,188 and Aviator for Rs 48,212-Rs 53,531 (all prices ex-showroom, Delhi).
Attached Thumbnails
The All New Honda Activa Deluxe-honda-2w.jpg  

Last edited by rajeev k : 19th January 2013 at 04:51.
Old 23rd July 2013, 11:23   #36
BHPian

I booked an Activa on July 16th and was shocked to learn that the waiting period is 30-45 days. Does this seem to be like a hype which Honda is creating or could it be a genuine waiting period is what I fail to understand. The 4 wheeler industry is almost flat with manufacturers struggling to sell cars but is it the other way round in the 2 wheeler industry? Is the waiting period specific to Honda or even Suzuki and Vespa are into the similar waiting period?
Have any Bhpians bought Suzuki or Vespa with immediate delivery? Inspite of Honda having two plants they seem to have the highest booking in the Automatic scooter segment.
Old 3rd April 2016, 19:13   #37
BHPian

Re: The All New Honda Activa Deluxe

Guys can anyone let me know the engine oil grade of Honda Activa HET Version (late 2013)?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks