Team-BHP - The Riding Game Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   The Riding Game Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/65311-riding-game-thread.html)

This has been quite the rage on a couple of motorcycle forums I'm on, and I thought it was time I bring it on here. Everyone around on this section of the forum has been itching to ride, so here's giving you more reason to do just that!

The Rules (Copy/pasted from another forum):
Take a picture of your bike with the challenge object. All photos MUST have your BIKE in them!
All Tasks/sites/challenges will conform to being legal acts (No XXX KMPH speedo shots, or knee dragging, or racing)
If a challenge is not met within a 24hr period, the current winner will have to make a new Challenge.
No Photo Shop.
All photos must be New, taken after the challenge was posted.
Person that comes back first with the picture is the new winner and decides the new challenge. And no you cant fill your own challenge!
Point of it - get out, get riding, go have some damn fun!

For example, the first challenge 'picture of your bike with greenery in the backdrop'

By posting the above picture I win the challenge, and call on for the next one.

So let's begin, a really simple one to get things started, here's the first challenge, 'picture of your bike parked next to a cab'

manson.

Love the funda behind the posts Manson. At this time I can only meet the least kms ridden but am hoping to graduate soon. U know how desperate I have been for the baby Ninja. Will post pics of the existing menace for the time being soon.

Here you go Sir :)

Since they have been clicked from a cell phone on the dark by lanes of Mumbai they are not too clear, hope they qualify.

Do let me know if they qualify, so I can go ahead and throw a new challenge.

I'm sure they do mantri J... now its your turn to call for a challenge...

@ Manson : Quite Interesting , I Say...

Quote:

Originally Posted by manson (Post 1478717)
By posting the above picture I win the challenge, and call on for the next one.

So let's begin, a really simple one to get things started, here's the first challenge, 'picture of your bike parked next to a cab'

manson.

Hey Manson, Thanks alot for this thread - I was getting so bored sitting in office as I had a client call starting at 13.00 Hrs Pacific - US Time (2.00am Indian Time) wondering how to kill time. So I was surfing through Team-Bhp.

And, it couldn't get any better - You killed my boredom and helped me walk out, feel the breeze in my face and meet the challenge.

I'm feeling so fresh, all set to bag a deal with those blokes :)

OT : I work in corporate sales with a Healthcare IT Company, so you can imagine how boring it might be getting at times.

Hello Folks,

Since the 1st challenge has been completed by me (assuming the pictures qualify), I am posting the 2nd challenge as I might not be able to access the internet until Monday due to travel plans over the weekend.

CHALLENGE II -

"A picture of a K-9 (Dog/Canine) Sitting ON Or Next to your bike"
See example below lol:

:thumbs up All the best people, have fun and a great weekend ahead.

@ Mods - Hoping this task is approved and not too difficult to begin with

Wow, that was super quick!
Getting a dog sit around my bike is ver difficult, they usually cannot ever stop barking!

manson.

Hey Manson, I thought a lot of our members would be having a pet dog at their house.Anyways, We will simplfy the challenge to following :-Picture of your bike with a dog in the background.Now, I don't think this will be so difficult. Please bear with any formatting issues as I am using my cell phone for this post.

I'm surely going to eat this one up by tomorrow :p

manson.

Challenge completed :)
How can I possibly upload the picture from E71 though?

manson.

through a data cable or bluetooth to your comp or laptop & then upload.

'Parked with a zebra crossing in the backdrop' - Good Luck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by raj_5004 (Post 1480287)
through a data cable or bluetooth to your comp or laptop & then upload.

Thanks man, but did not have any of the above hardware at home, that is why I wanted to know a way to directly upload the picture from my phone. Guess I'd need a windows based phone for that.

manson.

bike having wash with soapy water on it bit it..............

Quote:

Originally Posted by manson (Post 1480205)
Challenge completed :)
How can I possibly upload the picture from E71 though?

manson.

Here's the picture from this morning for challenge no. 2 - dog in the background