Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2009, 16:27   #1
BHPian

Handle bar change for Pulsar 150

Guys,
I am around 6 foot 3 inches tall and ride a Pulsar 150 2008 model. Off late, my office has been shifted even further from my home and I have to ride around 34 kms one way to reach office. The riding posture in Pulsar is not relaxed and I get really tired after each days driving. I started getting shoulder and back aches. I am currently using my car for commuting and this is not sustainable.I am spending a lot for petrol. So I decided to change the handle bar on my Pulsar 150 with a one which gives comfortable riding posture. I am currently considering Karizma's handle bar. What do you guys suggest? Will this be a better option?

PS: I am planning to buy a Machismo 500 UCE once it is launched, so this is more or less a stop gap arrangement till then.
Old 3rd December 2009, 23:18   #2
BHPian

So no one in team-bhp has ever changed handlebar in Pulsar?
Old 6th December 2009, 12:31   #3
BANNED

You can get the handlebar of Unicorn/ZMA but I'm not sure about the clutch & accelerator cables fitting.

Just compare the length of clutch & accelerator cables before installing any handle.
Old 6th December 2009, 12:46   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser_1982 View Post
Guys,
I am around 6 foot 3 inches tall and ride a Pulsar 150 2008 model. Off late, my office has been shifted even further from my home and I have to ride around 34 kms one way to reach office. The riding posture in Pulsar is not relaxed and I get really tired after each days driving. I started getting shoulder and back aches. I am currently using my car for commuting and this is not sustainable.I am spending a lot for petrol. So I decided to change the handle bar on my Pulsar 150 with a one which gives comfortable riding posture. I am currently considering Karizma's handle bar. What do you guys suggest? Will this be a better option?

PS: I am planning to buy a Machismo 500 UCE once it is launched, so this is more or less a stop gap arrangement till then.

Go for zma handle bar, a few fixes here and there and there will be no problems.
Old 6th December 2009, 21:20   #5
BHPian

Try getting the handlebar of 2004 model Ug1 Pulsar 150 dts i. It is not as short and the riding posture would be far more relaxed. You can also try out the one from Discover.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks