Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2015, 11:18   #16
BHPian

Re: Honda’s (HMSI) “Customer Care” is a big Joke!!

I am also one of the Honda harassed customer.
I have experience lot of issues right from the time of delivery till now (almost 1.5 years) with my Honda CB Trigger.
Won't go into details much but shocked to see the dealer (My Wings Honda, Pune) was delivering me the bike which had right side scratched from handlebar to exhaust.! On top of that he said 'Abhi leke jao, bad me repair karke dunga' (take it now, will repair later)
Then rusting issue, faulty pet cock, disc pad replacement without bleeding the brakes so on so forth.

I don't think I will go for a Honda in future now.
I love Bajaj but as they didn't have a good new 150cc offering available in April 2014, I went ahead with 'Reliable' (so called) Honda.

God help them, who bought Hondas.!
Old 31st December 2016, 16:42   #17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantrig View Post
You have a pm from me. You can write to the Customer Service with a CC to both of them and hopefully hear back soon.
Dear Matrig, we are facing a knocking sound in the engine of our new Honda Hornet 160. CC & dealership have been of no use. Could you please give me the contacts to escalate this further to the MD or CEO of HMSI ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi@64bhp View Post
Mr. Takashi Nagai is the CEO for Honda Siel Cars India. Mr. Shanji Aoyma is the CEO for Honda Motorcycles and Scooters Inida.

You may be right, I have not got any response from Customer Care even after I mailed to the CEO. I wonder if HMSI is functioning.
Dear Ravi,
We are facing a knocking sound in the engine of our new Honda Hornet 160 and CC & dealership ave not resolved it. Could you please share the contact of the CEO and MD of HMSI ?

Last edited by Vid6639 : 31st December 2016 at 18:21. Reason: merging posts. Pls. use the edit option when replying within 30mins. Thanks,
Old 11th January 2017, 15:57   #18
BHPian

Re: Honda’s (HMSI) “Customer Care” is a big Joke!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampaps View Post
Dear Matrig, we are facing a knocking sound in the engine of our new Honda Hornet 160. CC & dealership have been of no use. Could you please give me the contacts to escalate this further to the MD or CEO of HMSI ?
Hello Rampaps, Apologies for I was away from Team-bhp all this while. Hoping you go the details. I do not have any handy, however can try researching.

Let me know.
Old 23rd June 2018, 23:42   #19

Innovative Honda Ahmedabad

This is a brief, and rather ill experience I had with Innovative Honda in Ahmedabad, who are authorised dealer of Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India. They also run authorised service station at various locations in the city.

Timeline:
22rd June, 2018: Service Booking
23rd June, 2018 (10:00 A.M.): Handing over bike for service
23rd June, 2018 (6:00 P.M.): Receiving bike from service

22nd June, 2018:

I decided to pre-book my service of my Honda CBR 250R ABS for the next day since I've known how crowded the service station gets on weekends based on past experience. I always give my bike for servicing to this dealer ever since I had bought my bike way back in 2013, since it was the only authorised service centre close to my house who works on CBR bikes. My preferred location has been their CG road branch. Hence, I asked the call attendant to book my service at their CG road service station. However, she said that the service station is booked till Sunday and hence you'll have to book at other available locations. I chose their Manekbaug service station since that is also close to my house. My booking was successfully booked. The thing to be noted here is that the call attendant took all the information from me (Bike model, registration number, my name and contact details).

23rd June, 2018 (10:00 A.M.):

Finally the time came for me to hand over my bike to the service station. As discussed the previous day that my booking was made at their Manekbaug workshop, I reached there. Upon reaching there, I got to know that they don't service CBR bikes in their workshop and it is serviced only at their CG road workshop. Upon requesting the person in charge, he said he would arrange transferring of the bike from Manekbaug workshop to CG road workshop (roughly 4 kms of drive. I've attached a screenshot from Google maps showing the distance) and I was relieved. I collected the job card receipt and came back home, and contacted the concerned person at Navrangpura branch to keep him informed about the entire situation and he assured everything shall be fine.

23rd June, 2018 (6:00 P.M.):

I got a call from Innovative Honda CG road branch that my bike has been serviced and I shall collect it from them. I hurriedly reached there using Uber. Upon reaching, I followed the standard procedure for payment, and I was handed over the key. I was shocked to see that the keychain was missing. The keychain had the following sentimental values added to it:

1. It was a gift to me from my sister
2. It has been part of my bike since the first day.
3. It was a Ferrari logo (I'm soft hearted towards Ferrari)

Upon asking, everyone was clueless about the keychain. I asked them to contact the officials at the Manekbaug branch, which they did, and they too were clueless. I registered a complaint on honda two wheelers officials there and there only. On starting the bike, I noticed that the bike was driven for 13.6 kms (I had zeroed the trip meter before handing over the bike for service as per my habit). I contacted the service supervisor and inquired how long is their routine test drive run to which he told me it's roughly 2 kms long. I inquired him how come my bike has travelled 13.6 kms instead of 6-7 kms (including the transport from Manekbaug to CG road). He inquired the concerned people involved with my bike during the service, yet, truth wasn't unfolded. I left in frustration and have registered a complain for the unjustifiable long test run with the honda two wheelers india over the phone.

I'll keep you updated once I get followed up with reference to my complaints.

Mod note: This is my first post. Please let me know what all editing is needed to be done.
Attached Thumbnails
Honda’s (HMSI) “Customer Care” is a big Joke!!-screenshot_20180623232213.png  

dennischoksi999 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks