Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2005, 21:39   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieroid
Hmmmmm, should i reveal it???ok, its a 160....
fieroid, was this news made at our no to car site? or should i start a thread. hehe

Last edited by jkdas : 10th November 2005 at 21:41.
Old 10th November 2005, 22:10   #32
BHPian

oh, didnt know that somebody already broke the news here! anyways, my pal is doing the styling of this new bike and expect it to come wid a radical desgin for sure.

ananth, did u resign around feb or march? coz thats when the f2/fx was approx stopped.....
the best part is that they still sell as normal, looks like TVS has huge stocks to clear!
The F2 and Fx were not bikes of my taste and yes it as a disappointment over the previous fiero, which was more peppy....
however TVS has major plans for the same bike nd ananth, to correct u..its not a 15hp bike...the specs show that it is a karizma killer wid 4-valve DOHC head and a 5-speeder....so it has to be in the region of 17ps.
I might soon be getting a preview of the bike at hosur and will keep u ppl updated!
Old 10th November 2005, 22:49   #33
Senior - BHPian

Resigned in May but if I remember correctly F2/FX was stopped sometime in april..

BTW I was only speculating on the power numbers, as heard by me on the shopfloor;

Last edited by ananthkamath : 10th November 2005 at 22:51.
Old 10th November 2005, 23:05   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananthkamath
Resigned in May but if I remember correctly F2/FX was stopped sometime in april..

BTW I was only speculating on the power numbers, as heard by me on the shopfloor;
Hmmmm, yeah..now i remember, the f2/fx was stopped in april...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks