Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: Would you recommend 3M Car Care?
Not recommended 2 25.00%
Definitely recommended 6 75.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2014, 20:30   #1
BHPian

Interior & Exterior Detailing - 3M Car Care (Seawoods, Navi Mumbai)

Products Sold - Car Detailing including interior and exterior treatments

What I like - This Seawoods 3M service was a baby of 3 like minded guys, Anuj, Sunny and Sandeep, genuine guys, with the same passion that we BHPians hold for cars. The team is well trained and very professional. I was so impressed with the quality of work, that i went for a simple job as a simple car wash to these guys, and i can say that i am a very happy customer, all over again.

My experience - I got my Fabia treated for minor scratches and swirl marks from these guys. To tell you the truth, every other car detailer uses 3M products only. So i thought why not get it done from the original guys.? Went to the showroom, which is quiet big, and easily fits 5 cars at a time. Car was evaluated for the depth of scratches and other marks. Then i was taken to their "consultation room" to discuss which treatment would be best for my problems. He would have asked me to go for the most expensive treatment, but he didn't. Genuinely professional people. I opted for a basic Power shine treatment, and to my surprise, it turned out very well. As a Black car, one has to look after the paint so much, and so frequently.

Services offered - All the other services are also available here, that are offered by 3M nationwide.

Putting few of the pictures of my car, post-treatment.

Pricing - The most important thing is the cost. The powershine treatment cost me around Rs. 4500/- and it lasts for around 5-6 months.
A simple car wash will cost Rs. 438/- inclusive of all taxes. this wash takes care of everything, interior as well as exterior cleaning.Amazing

Address
3M Car Care
Gahlot Majesty, Shop No. 8/9, Plot No. 3A,
Sector 46A, Palm Beach Road, Nerul,
Seawoods (W), Navi Mumbai - 400706
Contact - Office - 022-41276699
Anuj - 09819224067

Tell my name, he will definitely recognize you

Regards
Keep Revvin'
Attached Thumbnails
Interior & Exterior Detailing - 3M Car Care (Seawoods, Navi Mumbai)-dsc_2011.jpg  

Interior & Exterior Detailing - 3M Car Care (Seawoods, Navi Mumbai)-dsc_2013.jpg  

Interior & Exterior Detailing - 3M Car Care (Seawoods, Navi Mumbai)-dsc_2016.jpg  

Interior & Exterior Detailing - 3M Car Care (Seawoods, Navi Mumbai)-dsc_2026.jpg  

Interior & Exterior Detailing - 3M Car Care (Seawoods, Navi Mumbai)-dsc_2022.jpg  

Last edited by allien936 : 5th March 2015 at 11:56.
allien936 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 28th November 2014, 09:59   #2
ike
BHPian

re: Interior & Exterior Detailing - 3M Car Care (Seawoods, Navi Mumbai)

Hi Allien936, Is this the one on palm beach road, right next to Shaman Motors(Merc dealer) ?
Old 28th November 2014, 11:24   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ike View Post
Hi Allien936, Is this the one on palm beach road, right next to Shaman Motors(Merc dealer) ?
Yup, its the same one. Only thing is that instead of Mercedes dealership, they have a multi-car showroom. A bridgestone select showroom is also there next to this shop.

I would like to add a few more things to my last post. The most important thing is the cost. The powershine treatment cost me around Rs. 4500/- and it lasts for around 5-6 months.

A simple car wash will cost Rs. 438/- inclusive of all taxes. this wash takes care of everything, interior as well as exterior cleaning.

And most important of all, if you are a BHPian, you get 10% discount on your total bill

Amazing
allien936 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th November 2014, 12:34   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by allien936 View Post
Yup, its the same one. Only thing is that instead of Mercedes dealership, they have a multi-car showroom. A bridgestone select showroom is also there next to this shop.
I think the one near Mercedes showroom is a different 3M, the review of which I had covered here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai...vi-mumbai.html

BTW there was a 3M already present at seawoods which was closed down. This a new outlet which allien936 reviewed.

Last edited by GTO : 28th November 2014 at 17:41. Reason: No talk of Team-BHP discounts please
Dodge_Viper is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 28th November 2014, 12:47   #5
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by allien936 View Post
Y

A simple car wash will cost Rs. 438/- inclusive of all taxes. this wash takes care of everything, interior as well as exterior cleaning.
I would still say that this is value for money. My local car wash fellow who used to charge me Rs.300 for a full body wash earlier is charging Rs.400 for the same thing and they use soap oil and no microfiber to clean the car.

I have stopped going to them as there is no VFM anymore. Will have to look at 3M HSR now.
Old 7th March 2015, 12:19   #6
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Interior & Exterior Detailing - 3M Car Care (Seawoods, Navi Mumbai)

Thread moved from the Assembly Line to the Team-BHP Directory. Thanks for sharing!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks