Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and would rate them as:
Highly recommended 3 50.00%
Recommended 1 16.67%
Not recommended 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 15th October 2010, 19:47   #16
Senior - BHPian

I guess im spoilt by the guy at Jyoti Studio at Nana Chowk. Rushabh i dont know about Master polishers now but when they had started, they did a very ok-ish job of my cars.

They had a team of 4-5 guys and girls come to my place and also offered to spray 3M coating on my seats (Gen-I Honda ExiS) and the two ladies who were spraying, sprayed it al over the car. As a result my dash and the side panels permanently had excess flowing marks. Why would they even venture on the dash?? They waived off the entire bill for the 3M spraying but they did screw up my car forever.

Not saying they do that to every car but after visiting my regular chap i find these guys toiling for nothing, though they deliver to please. They might have certainly gotten better over the years but one bad experience has made me get off their services forever.
They use a slot of electric sponges for different places and for rubbing et all but let me assure you, are no match for the guy at the Jyoti Studio. I would recommend taking your car there and leaving it with him for the day with prior appointment.

I have also had them come home and do my car but trust me the attention to detail is greater at their place. Not to mention the availability of water pressured through a pump. They spray Diesel on your car around the rubber and other placed which are prone to gather dirt and grime and leave it for a while, which loosens all the stubborn dirt. Then they will start with the interior and exterior of the car after a through pressurized rinse. Certain places like the front grille and wheels etc are cleaned with a tooth brush. The mats seats and the engine bay as well as the boot is cleaned thoroughly. I recommend one try with this guy. He charges me 2500 for a regular car say a Merc 124 and 3.5K for my S. Trust me it comes out looking new.

I feel the basic thing is the pressurized water which will never be available to you at home. Thats what cleans stubborn stuff out from parts where you could never get dirt out otherwise. Its a pleasure to watch the team going into action on your car.
Old 25th October 2010, 14:00   #17
BHPian

hi friends
can anyone advice a good car interior/exterior cleaning place in thane, i mean main city thane, please.
regards
Old 25th October 2010, 14:37   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipzapzoom View Post
hi friends
can anyone advice a good car interior/exterior cleaning place in thane, i mean main city thane, please.
regards
Although I am not aware of the main city, I can suggest a few in Thane although I haven;t experienced any of them. Planning to do so in the coming days.

1) Conceptocarzspa - Hiranandani Estate
2) Premji's Tyre plus - Old Agra Rd, Balkum
3) Maxshine - Pokhran rd 1, Devdaya Nagar

Try their website for any further info. In case you find any detailiers in the main city, do let us know.
Old 1st November 2010, 11:18   #19
BHPian

Thanks ghodlur
as i am staying on pokhran II, nearest to me will be premji's so will try out that and will keep you posted.
regards
Old 21st November 2010, 12:50   #20
BHPian

I strongly believe aclean and clear headlamps almost bring backs your dull car into life... I have been desperately tryingto find a place to get my Octy's headlamps cleaned... Apart from this the exterior and interiors of my 5 yrs old, 1lac Km done, Octy is in spanking new condition. Can someone sugest me a good tried and tested place to get the headlamps of my car cleaned...

Cheers
Old 22nd November 2010, 11:07   #21
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Sumit, why not try cleaning them yourself? Here is a DIY guide on getting the sparkle back.
Old 22nd November 2010, 12:04   #22
BHPian

Thanks GTO... I went through the attached link and it looks good but doesn't seem to give the desired result... When I had been to DUbai, I recollect my uncle had got the headlights of his E class cleaned at the workshop... They had charged him almost 300 dirhams per headlight but the cost was worth it... Headlights were looking brand new.... I mean i strongly feel the inner part of the headlight needs treatment and this would need an experienced hand... I have heard that somehwre in south mumbai there are professionals who handle this... I am trying to get access to them...

Cheers
Old 9th February 2011, 08:35   #23
BHPian

Re: *Budget* Exterior / Interior Detailing - Master Polishers (Mumbai)

Hi Sumit,

I'm looking for someone to do the same for me too. One of the headlamps on my Esteem has become dull from the outside. I strongly suspect that one of the painter's men must have touched it with some thinner whilst doing a touch-up. I've seen the DIY articles and plan to try it soon. The insides i had cleaned myself when the touch-up was being done but they're slightly dusty again. It's a big pain to clean the insides as you can't reach all the corners and tend to cut your finger on the sharp edges of the bulb orifice. If you come across anyone in Mumbai that offers this service do let me know / post it here.

Thanks.
Old 11th February 2011, 14:49   #24
BHPian

Till date I have not succeded in finding a contact but I am sure i will find one. Will definately shre my experience here.

Cheers
Old 31st May 2011, 17:10   #25
Distinguished - BHPian

These guys are no longer *Budget*

I suggested them to one of our employees who wanted just the interiors of his Getz cleaned. Firstly they refused to do just an interior job anymore and secondly quoted 3500 for interior and exterior job of a small hatchback !

Please suggest an alternative budget at-home service.

Last edited by Sahil : 31st May 2011 at 17:11.
Old 25th January 2012, 09:03   #26
BHPian

Any more contacts for Budget cleaners in Mumbai?
Old 29th July 2014, 17:46   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
Although I am not aware of the main city, I can suggest a few in Thane although I haven;t experienced any of them. Planning to do so in the coming days.

1) Conceptocarzspa - Hiranandani Estate
Reviving an old quote.

Checked with Concept Carz for complete detailing of my Wagon R.

May do it post the monsoons.

Interior detailing with ozone treatment = Rs. 1000/-
Exteriors Detailing with Polishing = Rs. 1200/-
Exteriors Detailing with Polishing + Teflon= Rs. 2500/-

They have combo offers for interior and exterior detailing and normally is a 10-15% discount on the rack rates.

Mondays are closed. The entire treatment will take 4-5 hours.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks