View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and rate them as:
Highly Recommended 14 53.85%
Recommended 8 30.77%
NOT Recommended 4 15.38%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2010, 17:07   #16
BHPian

thats great ..thanks for the bangalore info.
Old 28th June 2010, 08:24   #17
Senior - BHPian

GTO,

Is this service available for Thane too. I mean from Thane to Mumbai & back. I tried calling their numbers but somehow the line was too busy.
Old 28th June 2010, 13:45   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Excellent service. Although I haven't used their service with my car. We did once use it on with my friends C-class. We requested the driver to picks come at 2am when the club shut in Colaba. We were asked the type of car we had as well as transmission so that a suitable driver could be sent. Must say the chap drove very well and was courteous even though we kept him up till 6am
Old 30th June 2010, 01:14   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Get home safe! Trained chauffeurs who will drive you home, after a night of hard clubbing
Guys do we have anything like this in delhi ?
Old 2nd July 2010, 13:47   #20
BHPian

I used this service last night, though not sure if it was from the guys mentioned by GTO. The guy came at 9 and dropped me home at 1:30. Paid him 500 + tip... Really liked it. completely recommended
Old 16th October 2010, 19:49   #21
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Used their services again, earlier this week. The entire process worked like a charm. Order was swiftly placed, confirmation SMS with driver name & number received in 30 minutes, and the chauffeur reached the designated venue on time. Dude even took a cab for the final leg of his journey so as to avoid ending up late.

I continue with my *highly recommended* rating.
Old 12th November 2010, 18:02   #22
BHPian

Made my Diwali Special

This entire season of card parties, was made more enjoyable by PHD. I called them at least 5 times in a span of 2 weeks, and was delighted every time.

Punctual, courteous, flexible and they handle the safari very well.

I now prefer them to taking a Meru all the time.

Most Important - Have my car while going and wifey is happy as her make up and all other paraphernalia stays put in our own car, and this is a huge huge huge plus
Old 12th November 2010, 20:03   #23
Team-BHP Support

I use them extensively and they are absolutely top class. Some of the drivers chauffeur pretty high end cars during their day time duty (one that I used drove an Audi A8 in the day).

And the best part is most of them know the location of the clubs backwards. You name the club and they'll take you straight there.

Total thumbs up from me.
Old 21st February 2011, 03:32   #24
BHPian

Re: *Temporary* Chauffeurs - Party Hard Drivers (Mumbai)

I've used them at least 20 odd times, if not more. Just one bad experience where the moron driver slept off with his cellphone off - but they are usually excellent.
Old 13th August 2011, 14:50   #25
BHPian

How much would you recommend tipping them, if they drive well and you're happy with the service?

Does Rs.100 sound about right, or is that too much/little?
Old 13th August 2011, 15:13   #26
BANNED

Good service but encourages people to drink more. Knowing that you have to drive back would make some people keep drinking to a bare minimum.
Old 13th August 2011, 15:31   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live To Jive View Post
Good service but encourages people to drink more. Knowing that you have to drive back would make some people keep drinking to a bare minimum.
You shouldn't so much as get behind the steering wheel even if you've only drunk a little.

This is just an alternate service to keep people from driving drunk (and let's face it, you go clubbing, you're not going to keep drinking to a bare minimum).
kadanaJ is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2011, 15:43   #28
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadanaJ View Post
You shouldn't so much as get behind the steering wheel even if you've only drunk a little.

This is just an alternate service to keep people from driving drunk (and let's face it, you go clubbing, you're not going to keep drinking to a bare minimum).
You're right. Can't get behind the wheel after a drink, though I must admit I did it a few times. I'm more careful now. We now follow the designated driver policy. I have seen some bad accidents due to drinking and that has opened my eyes.
So if you're not from Mumbai, the designated driver policy is the only option. Wonder why this service not available in Delhi, Bangalore and other cities.
Old 13th August 2011, 15:49   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live To Jive View Post
You're right. Can't get behind the wheel after a drink, though I must admit I did it a few times. I'm more careful now. We now follow the designated driver policy. I have seen some bad accidents due to drinking and that has opened my eyes.
So if you're not from Mumbai, the designated driver policy is the only option. Wonder why this service not available in Delhi, Bangalore and other cities.
I'm sure there are other alternatives to Party Hard.

I once used a service called City Night, who were quite good, and there's also Party Expert Drivers (yes, a total copy :P).

Just call your city's JustDial and ask for driver services.

As to why I think this is service mainly exists in Mumbai? Well, the whole clubbing scene is a lot more popular in Mumbai than in any other city (except maybe Goa ), so the demand is definitely a lot more for such a service.
Old 25th August 2011, 12:16   #30
BHPian

Does anyone know any of these services in Chennai?

Usually my group consists of 2-3 people who do not drink. So we appoint them as after party drivers. They drop us at our houses and take their car ( parked at our places ) and go home. The girls are pretty afraid of unknown people inside our car and hence never got to try out such a service.
Heard of some stories with such drivers on the East-Coast-Road in Chennai, where sometimes drivers loot away cash and mobiles and other expensive stuff. Happened once with my friend's friend.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks