Team-BHP - *Temporary* Chauffeurs - Party Hard Drivers (Mumbai)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai/)
-   -   *Temporary* Chauffeurs - Party Hard Drivers (Mumbai) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai/84200-temporary-chauffeurs-party-hard-drivers-mumbai.html)

Services offered:What I like:What I don't like:Note: Also available for Sunday Brunch

Pricing: Rs. 650 uptil 0300 hours. Rs. 50 per hour after that. If the driver treats your car well, please tip

Related Thread: Party Hard Drivers

Alternatives: Meru Cab services. Great option if you don't want to take along your car

Contact Information

- Phone numbers: 6525.6521 / 6525.6522
- Postal Address: Irrelevant. They will come wherever your car is at
- Email : partyharddrivers@gmail.com
- Web : www.partyharddrivers.com

One of my friends had arranged for this. I was with him in the car. We were very happy with the service as we went bar-hopping and went out to eat after that as well, and it would have been a pain trying to find a cab everytime. The driver was courteous and drove carefully.

I'd definitely give this a thumbs up. Infact, I'd recommend this to everyone who even contemplates driving after a night out.

I have selected highly recommended but in most of my case my wifey was the Chaeuffeur :D.

But yes recently, we had a vendor hosted cocktail party on a weekday and they had arranged drivers for those who wanted a safe drive back home. It makes sense to be safe and to ensure safety for others. There are many accidents due to drink and drive like the recent one in Mumbai.

I would recommend this service to all the BHPians who loves water hole. Its not expensive as a one's life.

Good initiative GTO clap:. If all BHPians adhere to this, we have 60000+ volunteers who can make a BIG change.

Man we need this in Bangalore!!

any pointers on such services in Bangalore ?

Anyone know - which all cities these services are available?

Has anyone seen Rule 11 :D.

But I got to agree this is indeed a good thread with a noble intention and who knows how much lives this will save. :thumbs up

I heard many Indians do this in Australia and UK for a living. Not heard of any service in Bangalore unless your host arranges it. But not to worry, a cab pickup and drop would not cost more than 1500 bucks in Bangalore city limits even in odd timings.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1950288)

Pricing: Rs. 500 uptil 0300 hours. Rs. 50 per hour after that.

Hey GTO! This is till 3 AM in the morning, right?

Some one in my office said that this is for 3 hours waiting.

I have used these guys as well, pretty often. Not for binge nights, but on days when my driver hasnt turned up. Would recommend them, as the drivers are always courteous, know the roads and drive very sensibly.

thumbs up to them. Absolutely worth it, just for the peace of mind.

RASA - a lounge bar in Malleshwaram-Bangalore has the chauffeur facility - I think they charge Rs 250 within 5 kms but I am not too sure if you can go pub hopping with the guy - the place closes at 12 and you need to get dropped home or closer to home if you want to binge further

Is this similar to the 'call drivers' in chennai.?
They charge Rs.150 for 3 hours and an additional Rs.40 for for every extra hour. Don't know if they operate at odd hours, though I've used their service as early as 6 in the morning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nairrk (Post 1950533)
Anyone know - which all cities these services are available?

Fortunately (for us) and unfortunately (for other cities), this service is currently offered only in Bombay. Hopefully, they do well enough to expand to other metros in the future.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prateek99 (Post 1950653)
Hey GTO! This is till 3 AM in the morning, right?

Once got the driver at 2300 hours, till 0300, and paid 500 bucks (+ tip). I don't remember the pricing in detail as:

- My first choice is to take my driver, second a Meru Cab, and third Party Hard Drivers.

- I tip generously. End figure is always rounded up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ranjimso (Post 1951120)
RASA - a lounge bar in Malleshwaram-Bangalore has the chauffeur facility

If the owner of a restaurant / lounge has the slightest wisdom, they'll offer a chauffeur facility to their patrons. Among others, I've seen valet drivers from Olive (Race Course) and Indigo (Colaba) drop customer cars home. I mean, they're done with parking cars by midnight (or a little after). Might as well use an existing resource to take care of your clients.

I have used EziDrive in Bangalore they are good, used their service from a year. They send drivers at day and night also. Day time for 4 hours its Rs 175, and night Rs 100 extra. Drivers come in two wheelers and go back after dropping back. here is the link
https://www.ezidrive.in

Minimum Rs. 175/- for 4 hours and Rs. 40/- thereafter for every additional hour.
Rs. 50/- extra to be paid for duty ending after 9 p.m. and Rs. 100/- extra for duty ending after 11.30 p.m.

I have used EzDrive many times and have most of the times had a very good experience, especially their night time drivers are really good.

However, they are running out of infrastructure and bookings on a weekend has to be done in the morning itself, they are always over booked.