Team-BHP - Honda Jazz : Official Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Official New Car Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/)
-   -   Honda Jazz : Official Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/165791-honda-jazz-official-review-143.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA Dhruv (Post 4192354)
Got it wrapped a few days ago.

Wow!looks amazing! Could you pls share the price and is there a lot of colour choices available and longetivity of such wraps.:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by drhoneycake (Post 4192742)
Nicely done and a brilliant colour choice too.

Just a query-what about the authorities?? Is this kinda wrapping legal ?? I'm planning to get my car wrapped too....

Well it can be made legal if one wants to. Procedure is simple, one needs to get the color of vehicle changed on R.C. Its similar to getting the name of bank removed when loan amount is fully paid off.
But generally people don't tend to do that as they get wrapping done for short tenure only.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajinibm (Post 4192757)
Wow!looks amazing! Could you pls share the price and is there a lot of colour choices available and longetivity of such wraps.:thumbs up

It costed around 20k. Yes a lot of colors are available. Generally it takes 2-3 years for it to start fading.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhaybakshi (Post 4191950)
I had been to Panvel last week and enroute due to some road construction work, my front bumper and bonnet has been "decorated" with small tar spots. I am thinking of removing it by applying diesel on the exact spots using Johnson earbuds. Will it be harmful to the paint (White) ? If yes, any safer method to remove tar spots without damaging the top coat of paint ?

Dear abhaybakshi,

I had been through a similar situation, wherein I had no option but to run over a freshly tarred highway. As I drove, I could listen sticky substance hitting underbody chassis. Later upon stopping, I noticed some fine splashes appearing down my door side. Now what?

The solution:
Ok, I applied an ample amount(but just sufficient to dissolve) of Formula1 carnauba wax over the stuck splashes and rubbed it using a cotton cloth. The wax took along the black splash marks leaving the cloth dirty. Hope this helps. Not necessarily Formula1 wax, you may apply any other wax available, believe any good water beading wax will do this job.

Once you are done, do not forget to share the result. :)

Happy cleaning,
Simmi

Quote:

Dear CA Dhruv,

Your car looks fantastic (somewhat an Indonesia RS variant). Completely new and unique. The one only for sure :). Do you mind sharing more details such as:

What is this wrapping?
Where did you get this done?
From where did you procure those replacement tail lamps and for how much?
Front grill with red "H". Is it Mugen?
The under-spoiler kit etc.

Also, please share more pictures if possible. Thanks.

Cheers,
Simmi

Quote:

Dear CA Dhruv,

Your car looks fantastic (somewhat an Indonesia RS variant). Completely new and unique. The one only for sure :). Do you mind sharing more details such as:

What is this wrapping?
Where did you get this done?
From where did you procure those replacement tail lamps and for how much?
Front grill with red "H". Is it Mugen?
The under-spoiler kit etc.

Also, please share more pictures if possible. Thanks.
Well the car is inspired from "Fit" ( Indonesia - Thailand)
Got this done at connoughtcare kirti nagar, Delhi.
Replacement lamps, H & under spoiler kit were all procured from thailand. I dont remember the breakup but it was around Rs.55-60k. Other pictures at the moment are in laptop will post them soon.

Hi Guys,

I've Jazz S CVT which does not come with spot/fog lamps
Do you think this DRL will work on Indian version of Jazz ?

Weblink : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B7MG6TI...sp_detail_page

Does anyone know if we can source this DRL in Mumbai/Hyderabad ?

Thanks

Quote:

What a beauty this is! I had seen this first on the FB page of Connaughtcare and was wondering why I have not seen this on T-BHP yet.

Dhruv, did you get the electricals like DRL's done from Connaughtcare or just the wrapping? I'm thinking of getting the DRL's done so would request you to share details on where did you get it done and how to procure them.

Thanks.
-Jayesh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahulskumar (Post 4193569)
I've Jazz S CVT which does not come with spot/fog lamps
Do you think this DRL will work on Indian version of Jazz ?

Dear Rahul,

This is for Honda Fit (American/Canadian variants) and as is, not fit for the Asian breed.

During my extensive search on procuring DRLs on my Jazz, I had come across this model too. Some basic things to look for:

- Specifications (power consumption etc.). The international OEM Jazz DRLs are 8 watts(4 watts each). Prefer not to go above this.
- Fitting (if it needs any modification of any sort in chassis or electrical)
- Wiring/fuse/warranty implications.
- If the supplied wire has a conduit. Prefer the one with.
- A good electrician, unless you are a DIY freak.

Thanks,
Simmi

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysonline (Post 4193677)

Dhruv, did you get the electricals like DRL's done from Connaughtcare or just the wrapping? I'm thinking of getting the DRL's done so would request you to share details on where did you get it done and how to procure them.

These pictures are not doing justice to how it looks in reality. It's like I myself sometimes drool over it😄.
Even guys in german cars are turning their neck around to stare it.
DRL's were procured from thailand and fitting was done by local car electronic guy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vivek-Bharathy (Post 4191553)
Dear all,
I have a Honda Jazz 2016 model and i am dissatisfied with the service offered by Magnum Honda. Can some one suggest me a better service center in Bangalore.

regards,
Vivek S

Try out Brigade Honda in New Airport Road, Hebbal side. They are newbies as Honda dealers. I did my 2 free service with them. Good work done. Yes, weekends will be a slight rush and the distance is a little far, again depends on your location.

Quote:

Cool colour. A little strange to see your number plates masked off in the pics. I am sure in the whole of Delhi, this car will be a head-turner for all the on-lookers.

Great mod. Thailand and Indonesia have the largest number of mods done. Specially Thailand, where Honda rules the market, I think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by itzvicky201 (Post 4194641)
Cool colour. A little strange to see your number plates masked off in the pics. I am sure in the whole of Delhi, this car will be a head-turner for all the on-lookers.

Great mod. Thailand and Indonesia have the largest number of mods done. Specially Thailand, where Honda rules the market, I think.

Thanks .
Well it indeed is a head turner. Everyone stares it like this its some alien ship.
In fact last week I was at a clubbing area at night, and there were some germans parked next to it. Believe me they appeared to be sober and less appealing to the eyes than this (look wise)
No. Plates are masked because of team bhp norms. Instead of blurring them I used stickers.
You are right, in Thailand every honda is a head turner.

Has anyone tried this on their car? Any reviews for the same? I would love to get an armest in my V CVT but find the Honda one exorbitantly priced. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Speedwav Car Stylish Armrest with Glass Holder+Ashtray Beige-Honda Jazz Type 2 https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01IBF5JB0/..._NGdfzb3PMMMV5

Quote:

Originally Posted by handsofsteel (Post 4196844)
Has anyone tried this on their car? Any reviews for the same? I would love to get an armest in my V CVT but find the Honda one exorbitantly priced. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Well handsofsteel, not this particular one, but the one sourced from Aliexpress. May be you can have a look into my post:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...ml#post4179059

The only downside of this armrest is, it cannot be pivoted up. Can only be moved back and forth (and even towards left).

Agree, the armrest console in Honda genuine accessories line is exorbitantly priced. Moreover, there isn't a beige option to match the seats in the V trim (very disappointing to me) and it needs drilling in for fitment.

Sharing a picture in the "extended out" position (useful on those day long highway runs). Thanks.

Honda Jazz : Official Review-extended-armrest.jpg

Cheers,
Simmi

I did a Bangalore - Madras - Bangalore run on Saturday in my petrol CVT Jazz and was surprised to find the combined mileage come to an indicated 18.4 kmpl. Overall it was a very fuss free drive with no real complaints except for the ride quality getting slightly impacted after getting the tires inflated at a petrol pump. The air gauge readings were probably off from the usual.

The only thing I would like to change are the headlights, Ive had a positive experience with Osram Night Breakers on my Fiat Punto and would like to stick to the same. I could find the Osram H4 Night Breaker Unlimited on amazon with free home installation in Bangalore http://www.amazon.in/Osram-P64193-Ni...ght+breaker+h4 Has anyone tried this? Any alternate suggestions?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA Dhruv (Post 4192898)
Well the car is inspired from "Fit" ( Indonesia - Thailand)
Got this done at connoughtcare kirti nagar, Delhi.
Replacement lamps, H & under spoiler kit were all procured from thailand. I dont remember the breakup but it was around Rs.55-60k. Other pictures at the moment are in laptop will post them soon.

Amazing look of the car, truly one of a kind. Any comments about the longevity of wrapping material? Does it hold up well over the years and what is the procedure for repair in case of minor or major damage?

Does anyone here own or booked the new Modern Steel Metallic color for Jazz? The color was launched for City and provided now for Jazz as well but I'm yet to see a single Jazz in the wild here in Chennai in this color. Just wanted to see few Jazz pictures if possible before I commit.