Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd April 2024, 15:38   #61
BHPian

Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hattrick View Post
Is Hyundai DCT's reliability concern (heating issue) still persisting? Any latest experiences from anyone?
Even Seltos uses the same DCT and Kia SA says since they introduced ISG in the facelift, there are no such concerns reported so far. Such issues were there before the facelift, which is rectified now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOTBOOT View Post
Hi,

I went for a test drive and it was a joke. The drive was all of (less than) 2 kms through a crowded road. This is the penalty that one pays for staying in a crowded city like Delhi. The Shadow Grey was there and we liked it. So the choice is made and now the indefinite wait. They have condescended to let us know by this week when the delivery can be made!

Heck, another thing I noticed. Even the N line 10 does not have wireless Android connectivity AND no Dash cam either!
In Bangalore, the SA said he can get it delivered in a month, only if I choose their own insurance and accessories package. Otherwise, the standard wait time of 3 months would apply.

I ended up booking a Seltos instead, since I liked its looks better and it has more features in lesser price! Safety was a concern, but considering both have done chassis upgrades and are sister companies, if Creta gets 5 star, the FL Seltos also would get 5 star most probably.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 4th April 2024 at 10:38. Reason: typos.
MalnadMansha is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd April 2024, 23:13   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalnadMansha View Post
In Bangalore, the SA said he can get it delivered in a month, only if I choose their own insurance and accessories package. Otherwise, the standard wait time of 3 months would apply.
That is not true. If you can send me your contact through PM, I can put you through to an SA who won't insist these items.
Old 4th April 2024, 10:17   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
That is not true. If you can send me your contact through PM, I can put you through to an SA who won't insist these items.
Well, that was the case with the SA with whom I interacted. However, I have already booked the Seltos now and about to get it within a week!
Old 4th April 2024, 10:37   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish.gawai View Post
Can someone pl reply to this post? I am also having this dilemma in my mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hattrick View Post
Is Hyundai DCT's reliability concern (heating issue) still persisting? Any latest experiences from anyone?
I have been driving a Seltos DCT facelift since Dec 2023 in Pune traffic. Not even a single overheating warning yet. I also turn on ISG and Auto hold on each of my drives. I guess since the clutch is not engaged, when both/either are in operation, the DCT reliability has indeed increased.

That said, the Hyundai-Kia DCTs were never really as unreliable as lets say Tata's DCA or VW-Skoda's DQ200. There were few issues reported initially, but rarely have I come across any post of a DCT failure in Hyundai-Kia cars.
07CR is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 8th April 2024, 00:15   #65
Senior - BHPian

Brought home this black beauty (or should I say beast). My first preference was grey but when I was offered immediate delivery of the black, I couldn't resist. Will post a detailed review after using the car for some time.
2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review-pxl_20240407_0432584532.jpg
Jaguar is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 8th April 2024, 06:36   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Brought home this black beauty (or should I say beast). My first preference was grey but when I was offered immediate delivery of the black, I couldn't resist. Will post a detailed review after using the car for some time.
Attachment 2591691
Heartiest congratulations on your new car! Looking forward to reading your ownership review.
Col Mehta is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2024, 09:40   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Attachment 2591691
Congratulations on your new car. The black looks smoking! Wishing you a peaceful and adventurous mile crunching.
ssoni.1411 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2024, 17:58   #68

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Attachment 2591691
Congratulations for this beauty, looking forward for more pics and drive review.
Sam_carenthu is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th April 2024, 17:33   #69

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Attachment 2591691
Congratulations ! I find it really strange that its now more than 1.5 months after I booked the Shadow Grey colour in Delhi, and still the dealer is not only able to procure the car, but is unable to even provide and approximate date of delivery. I am sure Hyundai must be having a production schedule and they can easily tell the dealer when the car is arriving. When i do get in touch with the Hyundai WhatsApp no, they again forward me to the dealers only. Can anyone please help me with an email address of a Hyundai official, with whom I can vent my ire ! Thanks
Old 25th April 2024, 15:49   #70
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOTBOOT View Post
Congratulations ! I find it really strange that its now more than 1.5 months after I booked the Shadow Grey colour in Delhi, and still the dealer is not only able to procure the car, but is unable to even provide and approximate date of delivery. I am sure Hyundai must be having a production schedule and they can easily tell the dealer when the car is arriving. When i do get in touch with the Hyundai WhatsApp no, they again forward me to the dealers only. Can anyone please help me with an email address of a Hyundai official, with whom I can vent my ire ! Thanks
It's a thing with Hyundai. They tend to have the Creta predominantly in white and black. Getting other color options is often challenging. Reason - These two colors are easy to sell and in case of a cancelled booking, it's easier for the dealers to find another buyer for these popular colors. And that's why they would almost-always upsell these two colors during the booking process.

The Shadow Grey is one of the best colors in the lineup, but not very popular for some reasons and therefore may take time to get allotted. Perhaps try escalating it within the dealership first. In case you have done that already, but in vain, here is the email address which you can use to vent :

crservice@hmil.net

Good luck!
Col Mehta is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2024, 18:28   #71
Senior - BHPian

How is the N line ride quality/comfort compared to a Kushaq in City road adulations (urban driving). Secondly, does it come close to the handling of the VW twins. Genuine experiences would help.

Also, does anyone feel the rear bench is too flat on the back. I found the Creta too much lacking in comfort especially at the rear. The reclining has 2 options but it does not contour your body. Also the leg room seemed just average + just ok under thigh support. Its like a big outside and not so big inside feeling.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks