Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews


Reply
  Search this Thread
64,255 views
Old 15th March 2024, 16:28   #16
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2023
Location: Guwahati
Posts: 7
Thanked: Once
Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review

Any feature over Seltos GT line, please mention.

Last edited by graaja : 15th March 2024 at 16:36. Reason: Minor typo
the_bugil is offline  
Old 15th March 2024, 19:26   #17
BHPian
 
arnav17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: KA 05
Posts: 102
Thanked: 433 Times
Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review

I don't know why but IMHO that the Hyundai logo in the front looks horribly misplaced.

Personally not a design that I would buy. Rear is too Fronx like especially in this color and the looks aren't a hit,at least for me. Don't think this will rack up sales as fast as the i20 and Hyundai probably isn't aiming for high volumes anyway.
arnav17 is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 15th March 2024, 20:44   #18
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2022
Location: Delhi
Posts: 10
Thanked: 15 Times
Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review

The car looks great to my eyes especially in grey colour, first thing that comes to my mind is to black out the front Hyundai logo and that's about it. I can't help but drool over the beautiful, in fact most gorgeous shift knob to ever exist on a mass market manual car sold in India and that has been a trait of the N-line for me. I'm sold for the N-line Creta but the idea of a crossover being driven spiritedly is something that doesn't match in head very well, maybe I'm yet to experience something like this.
DocMaHi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th March 2024, 21:36   #19
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Pothole
Posts: 170
Thanked: 364 Times
Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review

With so many red elements scattered everywhere, the blue backlighting of all the switchgear should have been reconsidered and been neutral white. It just doesn't blend in well with the N-line theme. The red elements are excessive in my opinion making it look too cartoonish and blingy.
Dead_Pedal is offline  
Old 16th March 2024, 11:57   #20
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,468
Thanked: 4,185 Times
Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bugil View Post
Any feature over Seltos GT line, please mention.
Cross posting from other thread-

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07CR View Post
I scanned the brochure of N Line, and it's mostly cosmetic upgrades with a stiffer suspension setup. The feature deficiency of Creta N Line compared with Seltos GT Line/X Line still remains vast. Comparing only the GT Line/Xline with N Line N10 Creta-
  1. No Fog lamps
  2. No dynamic mode for the instrument cluster
  3. Ambient light provided only on the passenger side dashboard (Seltos gets it on the passenger dashboard and both front doors as well)
  4. Single Red colored ambient light as opposed to multi color in Seltos
  5. Absence of rain sensing wipers
  6. No 5th passenger headrest
  7. HVAC system appears too basic in design
  8. Missing one touch up down for all windows
  9. Absence of illuminated window and door lock buttons, Seltos has all of these illuminated. (Now available only in X Line Seltos)
  10. No UV cut glasses
  11. No HUD (available in X Line Seltos)

Creta still gets following-
  1. Cooled Glovebox
  2. Puddle Lamps

Creta N Line also has significantly higher price tag of around 56000 compared to Seltos GT Line. Compared to Seltos X Line, the difference is 18 K.
07CR is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th March 2024, 18:47   #21
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 139
Thanked: 668 Times
Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review

Excellent review.

@Omkar, Chetan - an enthusiastic who is looking for pure driving experience(only AT) with 50% drive with family and 50% driving alone, what would you suggest between Creta N line vs Virtus GT? Any other recommendations within 30L is also appreciated.
Kashi053 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 16th March 2024, 21:16   #22
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 163
Thanked: 231 Times
Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashi053 View Post
Excellent review.

@Omkar, Chetan - an enthusiastic who is looking for pure driving experience(only AT) with 50% drive with family and 50% driving alone, what would you suggest between Creta N line vs Virtus GT? Any other recommendations within 30L is also appreciated.
Virtus GT will give unmatched driving pleasure hands down. Creta N-Line is a great car but Virtus, being a sedan, will be really appreciated by him for its driving dynamics and performance.
ssoni.1411 is online now   (5) Thanks
Old 16th March 2024, 22:09   #23
BHPian
 
speedfreak01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: new delhi
Posts: 181
Thanked: 384 Times
Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashi053 View Post
Excellent review.

@Omkar, Chetan - an enthusiastic who is looking for pure driving experience(only AT) with 50% drive with family and 50% driving alone, what would you suggest between Creta N line vs Virtus GT? Any other recommendations within 30L is also appreciated.
1) MG ZS EV
2) Hyundai verna turbo dct
3) BYD Atto 3 - if budget can be extended or else wait for the rumoured price correction.
speedfreak01 is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 16th March 2024, 23:26   #24
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2023
Location: Vasai
Posts: 24
Thanked: 25 Times
Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashi053 View Post
Excellent review.

@Omkar, Chetan - an enthusiastic who is looking for pure driving experience(only AT) with 50% drive with family and 50% driving alone, what would you suggest between Creta N line vs Virtus GT? Any other recommendations within 30L is also appreciated.
If you are open to the used car route than you can think of brands from BMW to Skoda in your budget.
Jordygt500 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 17th March 2024, 02:41   #25
Senior - BHPian
 
NiInJa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Pune
Posts: 1,057
Thanked: 3,717 Times
Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review

Great review! But I somehow find the front design a little less appealing.

There is no one in this ~150 bhp territory, 'smallish' SUV space that can pose a significant challenge to the Kia and Hyundai cousins (The Harrier, Scorpio are bigger). Now would be a good time to do a proper N-Line Creta and Seltos GT Line faceoff. A side-by-side comparison of exteriors and interiors is a need of the hour!

Interesting how Kia-Hyundai brands are pushing for sheer IC engine power while Maruti Suzuki is relying on hybrid powertrains to get the most out of their cars in this segment. Talk about differing ideologies!
NiInJa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th March 2024, 02:47   #26
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2022
Location: IN
Posts: 71
Thanked: 123 Times
Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review

The first car that doesn't give me any urge to keep it 100% in stock condition, visually. Stock is stock, ugly or not. But not with this one.

That badge is going to the garbage.
Formula1 is offline  
Old 17th March 2024, 20:16   #27
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 495
Thanked: 1,616 Times
Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review

Saw the car more closely today. The Shadow Grey looks absolutely gorgeous! The red lines look too loud to me, but my grandson loves it! The younger generation in our family doesnít seem to mind that a lot. Really liked the front grill and the 18 inch alloys that make the car a lot desirable than the regular Creta. Somehow the car looks a lot bigger and butch and I have no hesitation to say that itís the best looking car in the segment (just blacken the red accents).

One interesting observation - the all black cabin is dark, but doesnít feel as claustrophobic and smaller as it does in the Seltos GT trim. Same goes for the pre FL turbo Creta with all black interior that I have driven quite extensively. Larger windows which lends an airy cabin sense could be the possible reason. Having said that, Iím still not a big fan of the cabin and prefer one with lighter theme. The center console, however, is still the biggest chink in its armour and remains our biggest gripe with the interior. It creaks and feels plain cheap.

The N steering wheel is smaller than the regular one and may look out of place in the first glance, but after a few minutes, it actually felt nice. Itís chunky and delightful to hold. The steering mounted buttons and paddle shifters feel more plush to use. Same goes for the gear knob, while the regular AT gear knob is our favourite, this one looks and feels quite good too.

We are still contemplating the Creta N line alongside the Seltos. Will take a comprehensive TD to understand the dynamics and drive experience before taking the final call.
Attached Thumbnails
2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review-img_3074.jpeg  

2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review-img_3076.jpeg  

2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review-img_3077.jpeg  

2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review-img_3073.jpeg  

Col Mehta is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 17th March 2024, 21:46   #28
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 88
Thanked: 113 Times
Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review

Hi all,

Need help in choosing between the Hyundai Creta Turbo Petrol DCT Automatic / Creta N-line N10 DCT automatic / Seltos GTX Plus DCT Automatic.

The Seltos being relatively old is getting some handsome discounts to the tune of Rs. 40K plus basic accessories kit free. However, there are no such offers for either the regular Turbo petrol Creta or the N-line Creta released just this week.

When compared to the Regular Creta Turbo Petrol DCT Automatic, there is a price difference of approx 50K and approx 1L when compared to N Line DCT automatic. Note this difference does not account for any accessories beside the basic kit for 6K being provided by Hyundai. However, In seltos, I am getting 25K worth of accessories free too which the dealer refused to convert to cash in addition to the 40K discount. Is the price difference worth going with Seltos.

Reason I am asking this question is primarily from the standpoint of safety being emphasized by Creta. I could personally feel the heaviness when lifting the bonnet too and even in the doors of facelift creta.

Anyone else caught up in similar confusion?

Heard from the folks at Kia that there is a price rise in the first week of Apr (after FY2023 ends) and hence need to make my decision fast.
vijay.s is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th March 2024, 22:39   #29
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Chennai
Posts: 90
Thanked: 146 Times
Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay.s View Post
Hi all,

Need help in choosing between the Hyundai Creta Turbo Petrol DCT Automatic / Creta N-line N10 DCT automatic / Seltos GTX Plus DCT Automatic.

Anyone else caught up in similar confusion?

Heard from the folks at Kia that there is a price rise in the first week of Apr (after FY2023 ends) and hence need to make my decision fast.
I have been through a similar confusion. The deciding factor and the deal breaker was the UV cut glass which is available in the Seltos but not in the creta. In Chennai, without this feature, getting into a car under the sun would be very painful.

The second factor was ride comfort which based on reviews is better in the Seltos GT rather than the N-Line because of the stiffer suspension.

The third criteria is that regular creta has light colour seats which will become dirty under my household usage, and hence I prefer only dark seats. Ruled out regular creta completely due to this reason. While N-Line is preferred due to all black interiors, I prefer the Seltos due to the UV glass and ride comfort.
contentedbloke is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 17th March 2024, 23:01   #30
BHPian
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 88
Thanked: 113 Times
Re: 2024 Hyundai Creta N-Line Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by contentedbloke View Post
I have been through a similar confusion. The deciding factor and the deal breaker was the UV cut glass which is available in the Seltos but not in the creta. In Chennai, without this feature, getting into a car under the sun would be very painful.

The second factor was ride comfort which based on reviews is better in the Seltos GT rather than the N-Line because of the stiffer suspension.
Agree on the UV cut glass point. However, in one of the youtube video reviews, one of the reviewer did mention that even Creta comes with UV cut glass but perhaps its not noticeable as much as it is on the seltos.

On your point related to the ride comfort - Is it true that Seltos offers better ride comfort? Recent videos on the N-line have been raving about the ride comfort despite the 18 inch wheels.

Example:


The other niggling thought is on the safety aspect. I am not sure how much to rely on just the feel but when the crash test ratings are yet to come by. Somehow felt both the facelift creta and N-Line variant were both heavier and sturdy.

It's so annoying when your mind starts playing all kinds of games. When do you end up getting discounts, you suddenly start feeling that may be its because the model isn't selling so well.
vijay.s is offline   (1) Thanks
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks