|7th October 2015, 09:59||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Delhi NCR
Thanked: 277 Times
Friendly Neighbourhood Garage - Delhi Automobile (Ghaziabad)
Mechanics: Sharafat Ali & Tony
Complete mechanical / electrical (car related) and service realted jobs.
For anyone in Ghaziabad, they're located next to Seth Mukund Lal College on Hapur Road
What I Like:
- Friendly mechanics who'll try their best to not replace every other part but repair if possible
- Having worked with OE service centres they're well trained (company trained) for brands like Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mahindra, Tata, Hyundai & Fiat. So you really don't have to worry about wires being cut or warranty being void.
- You name the problem, they definitely have the solution
- Economical and genuine work with peace of mind
- Pick & Drop facility (within few kms of their workspace)
What you won't like:
- At times he's too occupied and hence time taken
Name: Sharafat Ali
I have opted for multiple services from this garage.
I have known the mechanic (10~12 years) ever since he worked in Fiat Dealership in Ghaziabad and I owned a Uno (2000~2007). I have had the suspension (shockers, control arms, AC service, Oil change etc) done. I have also had the shocker mountings changed for my Swift petrol along with the service.
In case of Linea, I have had the brake pads replaced (rest the car is still under warranty and hence done at the ASS). Once the power window machinery (not the motor) was damaged which was repaired (jugaad) by Sharafat. He guaranteed that the life of that machinery will be much more than the rest of the others fitted in the car. So far it has been functioning fine.
I've also had a friend's Swift DSL gear box repaired. The 2nd gear was not getting engaged and he managed to change the 2nd gear. Though it came as a surprise to many even to my manager who hailed from Maruti. But its been close to 6 months and the car has been running fine.
Last edited by Gannu_1 : 14th October 2015 at 17:25. Reason: Formatting + adding details