|23rd April 2019, 12:27||#1|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chennai / Kochi
Thanked: 2,128 Times
Car a/c repair & servicing - Indian Auto Air Services, Cochin (Kerala)
Services offered :
Car air-conditioning repair / replacement (they also do bus a/c and truck refrigeration).
What I like :
- A very professional and time-bound approach to work.
- If we get in the car at 9AM, they will do their best to have it done by 5PM.
- Honest straight-forward dealing. Will clearly put forward available options to you - will not insist on replacement of parts, where repair is possible.
- Subros & Denso parts / spares available with them. We don't need to worry about sourcing parts.
- The old replaced parts were returned to me, without even my asking.
What I don't like :
- There is bay-space available for only 1 car. We can work around this by booking our slot atleast a day in advance.
Pricing : Reasonable in my opinion.
Speciality / USP : Car a/c work is their forte.
What I have bought from them : A/c compressor & condensor-fan replacement for my Baleno1.6 in Apr2019.
As part of the repair/replacement, the lines were flushed, leak test done, vaccumised and filled with refrigerant gas.
Contact Information :
- Name of the contact person: Mr. Shaji Chacko
- Phone numbers: 81568 78696 / 0484-234 5459
- Postal Address:
Indian Auto Air Services,
34/1736 A, Kannanthodathu Lane, Bank Junction,
Edappally Post, Kochi - 682 024, Kerala
- Helpful landmarks / directions:
If coming from Lulu Mall side, this is on the same side, on a side lane bang opposite Metro pillar #453
If coming from Palarivattom side, take U-turn at Metro pillar #450 and this is opposite pillar#453
While searching team-bhp, I found this positive reference about them :
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/india...ml#post2332857 (Frustrating experience with Geeyem Motors, Cochin. EDIT : Now resolved!)
Last edited by supremeBaleno : 23rd April 2019 at 12:30.