Team-BHP - Sagar Auto Care - Pune
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Other Cities (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cities/)
-   -   Sagar Auto Care - Pune (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cities/31620-sagar-auto-care-pune-3.html)

Spadival,

I confirmed the Rs. 250/- charges with Sagar when I last went there. He said 3 box sedan's are charged Rs. 250/- whereas normal hatch backs are charged Rs. 150/-. Hope that clears the doubts except for the fact that Payam was charged Rs. 400/-.

okk !! So only non-Indians get a special rate of Rs 400/- !! :D .. You should have asked about that and got a refund :)

I dont know if I'm living in the same pune as you are guys,because a very simple car wash here in NIBM charge 250 for washing and vacumising not even under body and etc.
That's the way it's dude,if you come to Iran they will try to cheat on you,everywhere is like this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit_mechengg (Post 678098)
in aundh u get a gud washing ...vacuumising all everything along with nice dash board polishing as well as bumper polished (if black) in 120 bucks.
the same holds true every washing centre in sangvi.

Where in Aundh? Is there any cheap carwash anywhere near Medipoint
Hospital?

Quote:

Originally Posted by carboy (Post 733455)
Hospital?

not near medipoint hospital but near the rajiv gandhi bridge behind the octroi post. adjacent to the tata authorised service centre. Even near kunal icon they charge 150 Rs. but no polishing of dashboard.

Really helpful
Actually i didn't even know such places do all jobs like underbody, engine bay etc. at such reasonable prices(referring to the first post)

Quote:

Originally Posted by carboy (Post 733455)
Hospital?

There is a wash point in Aundh & its near medipoint hospital, from hospital continue towards DP road you will find a small garage on right, but I believe he will only do washing & no polishing. I had my bike washed from there. NO idea about charges

Any good car washes in Chinchwad or Kalyani Nagar?

Today I had external car wash for Rs.70 including wheel cavities. The job is done in 20 minutes. I am satisfied with the work.
I did it in New Sangavi.

^^ seems they have increased the rates. the body was used to cost Rs.50 and the full wash Rs.120

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarsPG (Post 1261727)
Any good car washes in Chinchwad or Kalyani Nagar?

Yes, would be interested in a good car wash near Kalyani Nagar or Koregaon Park. ( By the way CarsPG, do you live in KN. Seen a red and a champagne Linea in those parts but not a black one:OT)

There used to be nice Car wash near Gunjan theater(IOC Petrol Pump) I am not sure if its still there

You are right Technocrat, but I don't recall seeing it recently. Will pay more attention next time I pass Gunjan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pragmites (Post 1407395)
Yes, would be interested in a good car wash near Kalyani Nagar or Koregaon Park. ( By the way CarsPG, do you live in KN. Seen a red and a champagne Linea in those parts but not a black one:OT)

I live in KP. Do you live in the same area?

I've seen a car wash in the parking lot of the Gold Adlabs at Kalyani Nagar. I haven't used them though.

@CarsPG
Live in KN, Office in KP. Hope the car wash at Adlabs does'nt charge Adlabs prices for car wash!. Saw a Black Linea near Blue D on Sunday afternoon. Was it you? Expecting my Linea (Red) end of this week