Team-BHP - Sagar Auto Care - Pune
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Other Cities (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cities/)
-   -   Sagar Auto Care - Pune (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/other-cities/31620-sagar-auto-care-pune-6.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dot (Post 2390015)
Thanks for name and the map. How did you ever find this place. Anyways, it is pretty near my place of work, might just go down one of these days when it not raining and check it out. Do they have any other kind of services, like selling accessories?

Good question, because this place is in the Industrial area and people other than the factory staff won't normally visit there. I got a leaflet through my newspaper guy and thought of visiting once as its near to my residence.

The booklet I received mention all possible services related to a car - wheel alignment (100% discount coupon), balancing, oil change, denting/painting, periodic maintenance, workshop on wheels, antirust/int./ext. beautification and many others. Accessories too are mentioned in the booklet but I didn't check any.

Guys, there is a deal on offer today at timesdeal.com , for interior and exterior detailing. Unfortunately, its blocked in my office , so I cant view the details of the same, but google's cache shows me the following :

Quote:

Pay Rs. 449 for Silicon Polishing of your car worth Rs. 3400 at your doorstep @ Smart Cleaning Services.

The Fine Print :
Voucher valids for 3 Months.
Offer includes: Silicon polishing on the exteriors & the interiors of the car + International scrubbing.
Taxes include.
One voucher allowed per car.
Redeem the voucher in a single visit.
Can purchase multiple vouchers for gifting
Prior appointment mandatory (Call 9923474646)
Carrying a printout of the voucher mandatory.
Cannot be combined with other existing offers.
Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm.
What is silicon polishing ? Is it worth getting this ?

^Ojas, Google says that Silicon Polish, is like a coat applied before waxing the car. The steps on 'how to' are given. However, even I am not sure if it is worthy enough.
Need some expert advice, as the scheme sounds interesting to buy.

Hi Punekars,

Sharing this info, if you are already aware please ignore, others can note -
Came to know that the below SC is having some discounts at present on their car services. Though the price seems a bit high for me.

Still sharing for members / guests who might be interested, as I read many good feedback here in Team-BHP regarding Bosch Car SCs.

Sagar Auto Care - Pune-tbhpbsc1.jpg

Sagar Auto Care - Pune-tbhpbsc2.jpg

* Please note, I never used their service, so cannot comment on the quality of job done.

** @moralfibre - Hope you are OK with members sharing their experience/information about different car related service in Pune, even though the thread mention a particular car service related shop. Else, please feel free to share your point of view.

I visited Sagar Auto care on 17th September to get my Etios a complete exterior/interior wash on its 6 months completion.

As suggested by fellow BHPians queued up at 8.30 only to find Moralfibre ahead who had come to get his 800 washed.
They have good space available, but most of it is occupied by parked buses.
The staff come in by 9 and work starts as per the queue.
First they use a blower to remove all dust from the car followed by a good vaccuming job.
Then the car is put on the ramp and thorughly washed including the underbody, engine bay, alloys, tyres including a shampoo wash.
After that 6-8 guys dry the car, apply polish on tyres, dashboard and the interiors.
It takes 45 mins to complete the whole job.
Total cost 300 rs + 40 Rs tip to the workmen.

Thoroughly satisfied with the work done. Rating 4.5 out of 5.

Sagar Auto is where I get my cars washed regularly. These guys are quite good at what they do. I normally go there during noon time (Sat and Sun) as that time the rush is lowest. Avoid going there between 2-2:30. Thats their lunch time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by heman_369 (Post 2511124)
As suggested by fellow BHPians queued up at 8.30 only to find Moralfibre ahead who had come to get his 800 washed.
They have good space available, but most of it is occupied by parked buses.

Yep, those buses are parked there on the weekends. I usually go on weekdays as there is less queuing and more space around.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar (Post 2511150)
Sagar Auto is where I get my cars washed regularly. These guys are quite good at what they do. I normally go there during noon time (Sat and Sun) as that time the rush is lowest. Avoid going there between 2-2:30. Thats their lunch time.

On my way to a friend's place, I realised how much of Kaas & NH4 the Jazz had brought back, so peeped in around 6pm to pleasantly find I was the only one there. Apart from the guys who work there of course!
This may not be such a good time as the guys are quite exhausted with a lot of weekend load. Note to self: stick to weekday mornings.

Swanand: you should be proud of me for getting this done & finding the camera within the same week. I know its very late, but it will translate into a couple of pics soon :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mb_jg (Post 2166501)
I have always stuck to Madhu Automobiles at Wanowrie.

Hey Manish, you had mentioned in the detailing thread about detailing at Madhu Automobiles with Meguiar's products.
Do they also sell these products over the counter?

Sharing one more information regarding car cleaning/washing @ Pune -

Miracle Car Care
Place - Near Mundhwa Crossing
Days - Mon to Sun
Time - 08 am till 6 pm

+ hydraulic lifter available
+ guys working honestly do their job (no smart tricks !)
+ ready to use personal car shampoo + m/f cloth, chamois for cleaning/drying (all provided by customer)
+ oblige to request for cleaning the car under-body/wheel well with car shampoo (in addition to pressure wash)
+ 150/- for hatchback

- lack finishing (post washing)
- absence of vacuum cleaner (though air pressure is available)

Pune guys, I need information on a good dent shop cum good painting garage. Someone who will be do as professional job as Honda service centre but at relatively less expense.

Anilisanil had some work done at Shetty's garage in Baner earlier this year - read here. I've got some work done there too and so have few of my colleagues (they recommeded me to this place).

You should give this place a look.

Saturday visited Shetty's Aundh workshop. Got impressed with the set up and the overall service. There was a dent on front fender of my car. To rectify the damage Authorised dealer gave an estimate of Rs.3,000 and 3 days. But Mr.Shetty gave a try and by hand he cleared the dent (99%). Cool right..?

There were two more scrapping which touched up by brush. Actually I was not in a position to drop the car. So have to take the car again on another day. An the best part is, when I asked for the bill amount he said, you need need not to pay.

I spend approximately 30minutes in the workshop, meanwhile a guy came with his vehicle which was earlier attended by Shetty's for some issues and the same problem persisted. He was keep on telling Mr.Shetty's that "You are a genuine person, that is why I am coming back here, but this time the precious mechanic should not touch my car".

Hi Team,

can you recommend someone who does polishing / Teflon coating for Bikes.

Looking to have my TBTS 500 polished and coated.

Regards.

^ TBHP advises against Teflon coating. Check threads on the same.

An update for regulars at Sagar Auto; they have started shutting shop post noon on Sundays. 2PM is when they shut shop on Sundays.

Yes I realized that this Sunday. Had dropped off the Jazz around noon and thought I would pick up at 3. No one there but one guy to hand over the keys.

This time the cleaning was not upto the mark though.