Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Other Cities
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th November 2015, 23:06   #16
BHPian

Re: Tyre Shop: Mohan Chandra Computerized Wheel Care Center (Domalguda, Hyderabad)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
I did visit him directly today and he has cleared all my doubts.
Anurag .. Did you have to take appointment, or just visited impromptu?
Also update/confirm their numbers.
Old 20th November 2015, 23:08   #17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepv View Post
Anurag .. Did you have to take appointment, or just visited impromptu?
Also update/confirm their numbers.
Just visited him to check on that humming noise. Didn't take the number though. Apologies.

Shall try if I can get them.
Old 21st December 2015, 00:00   #18
BHPian

Re: Tyre Shop: Mohan Chandra Computerized Wheel Care Center (Domalguda, Hyderabad)

Visited Mohan Chandra Wheel Care Centre for WR/WB/WA on Saturday.
The equipment they have may not be the latest, but combined with Mr Ram Mohan Reddy's warmth and assuring expertise the overall experience was very satisfactory.
Will surely be there after another 5K run.
deepv is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st December 2015, 16:23   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Visited Mohan Chandra Wheel Care Centre for WR/WB/WA on Saturday.
The equipment they have may not be the latest, but combined with Mr Ram Mohan Reddy's warmth and assuring expertise the overall experience was very satisfactory.
Will surely be there after another 5K run.
deepv,

I'm in search of a good WA/WB centre in Hyderabad outside of the dealership. I live near Hydernagar (after JNTU). Can you please give any directions/ route for this shop? Also, any info you might have on working hours/ contact numbers etc.?

My 2014 Honda City is nearing 10K and my first paid service is also due. I can plan to visit them after my service is complete (at Sundaram Honda, Sec'bad). I'm assuming they must have their database updated with all current car models.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited by OwnersPride : 21st December 2015 at 16:27.
Old 22nd December 2015, 12:06   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnersPride View Post
Can you please give any directions/ route for this shop? ...
Here is route link to their shop - JNTU to Mohan Chandra Wheel Care.
Please note that Goole Maps by default shows wrong location for the shop.

But this might be a bit far for you, I am sure you should be able to find something on your side of city as well.

Meanwhile their contact numbers remain same as we have in initial few posts on this thread.
Old 22nd December 2015, 13:04   #21
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwnersPride View Post
I can plan to visit them after my service is complete (at Sundaram Honda, Sec'bad).
I guess by Sundaram Honda you mean the one that is located on the Ranigunj road right beside the his stop?

If yes then this is WA/WB centre is near as it is a single time work.

Quote:
But this might be a bit far for you, I am sure you should be able to find something on your side of city as well.
Old 22nd December 2015, 16:56   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
If yes then this is WA/WB centre is near as it is a single time work.
Yeah .. it should not be more than an hour's job if you take prior appointment with them.
Old 12th April 2017, 15:23   #23
PVS
BHPian

I have been a regular Mohan Chandra customer and am very satisfied with the kind of work that is being done there. I have had my stock tyres replaced with Bridgestone B290 last year, and recently replaced my steel wheels with Neo Alloys.

The owner and the team are very professional in their work, and it is very heartening to know the owner personally getting involved in the WA/WB of each and every vehicle and taking the trouble to go out on a short test drive. Kudos! The peace of mind that i get by visiting this place, knowing very well, that I am getting my hard earned money's worth, is very re-assuring indeed. I would recommend this place. Yes, it does get crowded, so you might have to wait it out, if you haven't called up front.

Last edited by PVS : 12th April 2017 at 15:24. Reason: Corrected spelling mistake
Old 31st August 2017, 22:03   #24
BHPian

Got my WA/WB done here and boy, what a difference it has made. My dealership had messed up the alignment and balancing. They could not fix it even when I pointed it out to them. Here at Mohan Chandra, I just told them to do WA/WB and they did a fabulous job the first time. Strongly recommend.
jetti is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th April 2018, 09:20   #25
BHPian

Any latest feedback on this place? Had heard about them from many folks.
Old 30th April 2018, 11:06   #26
BHPian

Haven't been there recently, but you may just take a visit to them - have been consistently giving good service.
deepv is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th April 2018, 11:26   #27
Senior - BHPian

How much do they charge for WA/WB and WR?
Old 30th April 2018, 11:52   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
It was 700/- (if I remember correctly) for WA/WB/WR about a year back.
Expect to be in the vicinity.
deepv is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st May 2018, 10:16   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Haven't been there recently, but you may just take a visit to them - have been consistently giving good service.
Thanks! Had been there to get a quote for replacement, alignment and balancing of tyres. Will be going back there in 2 weeks time. Saw the owner test drive a car which had come for WA/WB. So he still is personally checking all cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
They quoted INR 650.00 for WA and WB provided you buy the tyres from them. In case you buy tyres from outside, they charge an additional INR 400.00 for replacing the tyres. So that would be INR 1050.00. Problem is they sell only Bridgestone tyres.

Another good thing is that they are open on Sundays from 10 AM to 2 PM.

Last edited by Scarlet_Rider : 1st May 2018 at 10:21.
Scarlet_Rider is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks