Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2007, 23:57   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYRUS43 View Post
i personally think karl is right..i dont think that car is a sensible buy...as karl said u will get better ones...ask karl about 5540 and 3112 and he will tell u exctly what i am talking about....
cyrus if the cars were in the first FCCI meet and gogi bhai has posted pictures then i have seen them.
like i said i just wanted to save the car from the scrappers thats all i have another fiat i am working on. that is a late 70's model and quite a looker trust me on this.
Old 29th August 2007, 00:01   #32
Senior - BHPian

Like Karl said Speedy, below 10K with all papers intact. You will have to add the cost of transportation to your city and then registering it, octroi, etc, ...not worth its salt unless one is based in Delhi and wants the car there
Old 29th August 2007, 01:13   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Like Karl said Speedy, below 10K with all papers intact. You will have to add the cost of transportation to your city and then registering it, octroi, etc, ...not worth its salt unless one is based in Delhi and wants the car there
exactly bhai but you know my choice and the fiat i am working on .
this fiat picture was sent to me so i thought i would ask if it was worthwile then i would persue the car otherwise i was never interested in it. had asked the guy for another classic and he sent me this picture by mistake.
yes and 10 thousand for the car and other expenditures is not worth it for a fiat. i rather buy a car in bombay or pune.
Old 25th August 2010, 22:16   #34
BHPian

[/quote]
Congrates FCCI, wonderfull pictures, I feel delight to see many rare Fiats are still in good shape.
Old 26th August 2010, 02:54   #35
J.Ravi

I am very glad to see so many vintage Fiats, who are hale and hearty, in one place.

Old 21st February 2011, 13:00   #36

Re: Pics: Fiat Classic Car Club India Rally - 15 August 2007

There are no Fiat clubs in Chennai, so all the Fiats are broken down and sold for scrap metal in Pudupet, Chennai, all models, all models.
Old 16th August 2011, 22:17   #37

FIAT Classic Car Club of India - Where passion cheers values

Warm Greetings to all FCCCI family!

WoW!

Passion is truly contagious
and
Times cruise so beautifully!

FIAT Classic Car Club of India completes 7 years!

Feels just like yesterday:

On 15th August 2004 began a dream turn to reality in Pune.

Sharing an Idea with the media, FIAT Classic Car Club of India (FCCCI) was formed with the first Article in The Times of India - Pune

And since then till date the steps in time have been just simply amazing.
All the bonding and sharing and contributions that each member right from Day 1 all over India has brought to the club has been - Priceless!

FIAT has been connected with our nation since 1904 : more than 6 generations of FIATs being a part of India's families.

FCCCI depicts the true affection and bonding of the owners and charms on wheels!

It is so humbling that an inanimate object has brought people so close together.

And our FCCCI family all over India brings together the ethos of that FCCCI treasures
Where Passion cheers Values!

I was suggested by members of FCCCI family, why not share these wonderful steps in time with all our TEAM BHP Family.

So friends, putting in the bits for you all - in tribute to the passion of love for automotive that beats in the veins of all TEAM BHPians.

To begin with sharing across for you:

The link of Corporate Film of FCCCI family professionally made by a Bollywood Director - for the making kind regards to FIAT : This film was also shown during launch of new vehicles and shown world over.
(Thanks Cyrus for uploading it over the net.)

Cheers !

Subhash Karmarkar
Chakradhar is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th August 2011, 22:30   #38
Senior - BHPian

Re: FIAT Classic Car Club of India - Where passion cheers values

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakradhar View Post
Passion is truly contagious
and
Times cruise so beautifully!

FIAT Classic Car Club of India completes 7 years!

Subhash Karmarkar
Hey Subhash, it is this very passion that has ignited so many hearts - like mine !!

Thanks from the bottom of my heart - you guys are the crazy ones who started this all - and now this is never going to end
Old 18th August 2011, 11:58   #39
Senior - BHPian

Re: Pics: Fiat Classic Car Club India Rally - 15 August 2007

At some point in 2005, there was a news article about forming of a club in the TOI Pune edition. I was delighted to read the article. Having sold our all original rotting 1959 Fiat some where in 2001, I was now repenting . There were two contact numbers given, I think one was of Mr. Subash. I made a quick phone call and expressed my desire to be part of the club. But sadly soon after that I shifted base to Chennai/Bangalore.

That incident left a spark inside me and today here I am with a 1959 Fiat under restoration with many original stuff to boast off.

All thanks to you guys .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks