Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Post-War
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th March 2008, 01:16   #16

VBB Crank Cases

Hi Rogan,

Congratultions for finding a source for vespa vbb frames, forks, headsets etc. If you found it in India then please tell me the source. Regarding import of LML scooters as stellas in US and getting EPA approval, these scooters are 5port reed valve induction 20mm ventrui carburretor and a catalytic converter in the exhaust, these all result in a very envirnoment friendly engine with very low emissions. If you want you can contact LML or bajaj for complete engines or just crank cases, 3 port or 5 port reed valve type. Anyway keep smiling and best of luck for your new venture. Reply soon to my query.
Old 19th March 2008, 08:42   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankar View Post
OT: I had an old Chetak a long time ago and i was a part of an online scooter community called the Scooterbbs. This was many years ago. And while on that board i have come across old Vespa's retrofitted with the RD350YPVS engines putting out more than 50horses!!

And then there were Lambrettas with go faster goodies, chambers and liquid cooling and 250cc+ engine capacities and disc brakes which used to do nasty speeds!
again, but this is interesting :P

VESPA MOTOR 750
Old 24th March 2008, 17:54   #18
BHPian

Some i found Lambretta scooter, Vespa scooters, Lambretta parts, Vespa parts - ScootRS
Old 24th March 2008, 18:16   #19
Senior - BHPian

@Rogan - I would like to know the source too. I just procured an example of the vehicle in question.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks