Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Ride Safe
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2013, 09:24   #16
BHPian

Re: Photologue: 'Ride for Safety' Motorcycle Rally

Thanks a lot for the pictures. That's some real eye candy. Bike threads are not that common on the forum and i am glad this one happened.

And i agree that people should have been asked to wear riding boots. I mean a person riding an MT 01 in loafers is pretty unacceptable.
keshavarora is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2013, 11:16   #17
BHPian

Re: Photologue: 'Ride for Safety' Motorcycle Rally

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP View Post
The Pulsar 200 NS guys made their presence felt by riding in a neat formation.
And that is the Naked Wolves -- Mumbai and Pune chapter

Last edited by n_aditya : 20th December 2013 at 13:22. Reason: quote tags fixed
InControl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th December 2013, 12:21   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelieboy View Post
We WB is the Brain Child of RFS and my Dad sponsored the Event and Mumbai Traffic police Supported our Cause.
Congrats on pulling off such a huge event and for a noteworthy concept. Safety is underrated and so is the value of our own heads. Good that you came and put your foot forward!

Quote:
Honestly i dont know who asked to switch off the lights.. i dint knw that its against the Law.. LOL...
Is it? I am not really aware of any such rules. However I do know that riding/driving with high beam except for indication an overtake is a punishable offence within city limits

Quote:
Small Bit from our end to change the mind set against the Biking Community.
Like InControl has posted, I am also a proud member of the Pulsar 200NS Owners Club, Naked Wolves Bangalore. We are proud to say that we don't treat roads as racetracks and/or stunting grounds.
We have strict rules for group rides, mandatory riding gear, briefing sessions, and obey every single rule in the rulebook.
Some TBHP Members would have seen us in action during group rides and during the last group ride for the IBW "No Chai No Pakora" Event, a lot of people sat up and took notice of how we rode. We have inspired quite a few biking groups in bangalore to practice the same. Would be great if we could see you wheelieboy during any if our meetups!

Regards
KA-51-EE-531
preetam_KORG is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks