Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2015, 13:13   #16
BHPian

Stay Away from KK Travels

Very bad service. Rude driver dropped my wife with two big bags 500 m away from the house. Sorry if this is not a relevant post. Just wanted to warn the members here about this atrocious behavior from this company
Immix is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2017, 22:51   #17
BHPian

re: Mumbai airport To Pune : Taxi services?

I will be travelling with family [ and lots of luggage ] this month to Mumbai airport late night.
Need to travel to Pune from Mumbai airport. Is KK Travel still the best option? Or, are there any better options available to travel from Mumbai airport to Pune?
Old 3rd June 2017, 09:59   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDM007 View Post
I will be travelling with family [ and lots of luggage ] this month to Mumbai airport late night.
Need to travel to Pune from Mumbai airport. Is KK Travel still the best option? Or, are there any better options available to travel from Mumbai airport to Pune?
Given the no. of passengers and luggage, you can ask KK for an individual car; most likely, a Tavera or Aria.

But do tell them the no. of bags you will carry to they can send a car with/without roof carrier accordingly.

A colleague faced this problem recently; they were 3 + 1/2 adults returning from Mumbai airport to Pune and with considerable luggage. KK swapped their car with one that had a rooftop carrier because the car initially allotted wouldn't be able to fit all the luggage.

Other option is, do you travel by Uber? Have you taken any driver's no. for personal use? I often do, if I like the driver and car. Most these guys gladly do private trips, and also are well connected with other drivers. I was once able to engage 5 cars for the whole day through 2 drivers.

Last edited by libranof1987 : 3rd June 2017 at 10:01.
libranof1987 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th June 2017, 09:58   #19
BHPian

Used KK always and recently used it in December. Did not face any problem as such. I feel its still the best and safest way to travel around unless you have a reliable driver of your own
Old 8th June 2017, 01:56   #20
BHPian

Thanks all for the feedback.
Was also checking for oneway.cab fares.
They charge ~2900 for Mumbai to Pune for SUV.
Not sure about the service though.
Old 2nd April 2023, 10:42   #21
BHPian

Re: Mumbai airport To Pune : Taxi services?

Reviving this old thread.

Any suggestions for a Pune to Mumbai Airport taxi service, in an Innova Crysta? Safe, reliable driver is a must. Please suggest as am fed up with local drivers who almost fall asleep on the expressway and Uber/Ola drivers in their smelly, dirty cars.

Thanks in advance, much appreciated.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks