Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2022, 13:55   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: Bangalore - Tirutanni : Route Queries

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbkumar View Post
Any good options for breakfast/lunch on this route? Planning for a day trip this saturday.
Assuming you are taking NH4 - Old Madras Road route via Chittoor , there are many options (but mostly on the direction towards Bangalore side) till Mulbagal and post that very little.
You can refer to Bangalore-Chittoor-Chennai thread which has sufficient information.

Hotel Aaradhya before mulbagal and Hotel Maiyas inside Highway star mall and then Hotel Nandi grand before Nangli toll are near ones. If not, the next OK type option is Hotel Nandi Plaza in Bangarupalayam. I suggest you plan for breakfast only and be in Tiruttani for lunch.

-Ravi
ravib is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th November 2022, 20:23   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravib View Post
Assuming you are taking NH4 - Old Madras Road route via Chittoor , there are many options (but mostly on the direction towards Bangalore side) till Mulbagal and post that very little.
You can refer to Bangalore-Chittoor-Chennai thread which has sufficient information.

-Ravi
one more clarification on this - Google shows me the route - Chittoor - Ponnai - Sholinghur - Thiruttani. Is this the right one or there are better options?
Old 16th November 2022, 20:38   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbkumar View Post
one more clarification on this - Google shows me the route - Chittoor - Ponnai - Sholinghur - Thiruttani. Is this the right one or there are better options?
Yes, this is the route.
Go inside Chittoor town.
Some narrow roads inside RKpet and Sholinghur need to be negotiated.
No better options.
srvm is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 21st November 2022, 09:49   #49
BHPian

Just wanted to update after my trip. Since we planned to start early before 6, ruled out Aradhya and Maiyas as we wlll be reaching them a little early for the breakfast. So decided to push on and reach Chittoor. Found this place Hotel Prabha Royal Park , on the church street. Parking has to be done on the Chitoor-Prakasam road, infront of the schools over there and walk about a hundred meters or so. The restaurant was nice. They had clean restroom on the first floor. Also had lunch on the way back here. There is an AC restaurant at the first floor. The food was good, south indian (Tamil Nadu/Andhra Style).
sbkumar is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks