Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2008, 12:41   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hiring Innova / Taxi in Delhi

Hi guys,

I am planning to take the next week off and do a touristy trip to Shimla and Agra (because I have never seen the Taj Mahal). I have just booked the flight tickets from Bangalore to Delhi and back.

I am planning to rent an Innova in Delhi for the entire duration of the trip (around 9 days). I would really appreciate some pointers on where to hire Innovas. I don't mind paying a little extra to ensure that I hire one in good condition with good driver.

-h
Old 16th April 2008, 12:53   #2
Senior - BHPian

There is an agency that we use (for official visitors etc) & they usually have reliable drivers & Innovas in good condition.

PM me your name & I'll send you back their contact details (we'll put in a word from our side) so that you can talk to them directly & decide if they meet your requirements.

cheers:
Old 16th April 2008, 12:59   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
There is an agency that we use (for official visitors etc) & they usually have reliable drivers & Innovas in good condition.

PM me your name & I'll send you back their contact details (we'll put in a word from our side) so that you can talk to them directly & decide if they meet your requirements.
Thanks so much . I just PMed you.
Old 16th April 2008, 14:36   #4
Senior - BHPian

Alternatively, you can also contact Mr. Surinder Sangha of Western Court Tourist Taxi Service on 9810039121, with my reference..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondadude View Post
Thanks so much . I just PMed you.
Old 16th April 2008, 16:11   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd1418 View Post
Alternatively, you can also contact Mr. Surinder Sangha of Western Court Tourist Taxi Service on 9810039121, with my reference..
Thanks GD. I booked with Rajdhani Travels an hour or so back (Suman's reference). Got pretty good rates and terms. Will post the experience as part of travelogue when I am done.
Old 16th April 2008, 16:15   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondadude View Post
I am planning to rent an Innova in Delhi for the entire duration of the trip (around 9 days). I would really appreciate some pointers on where to hire Innovas. I don't mind paying a little extra to ensure that I hire one in good condition with good driver.

-h
I always use Happy Singh's services if I need an Innova or Indigo in Delhi. You can call him 09811006791, he has many cars, good drivers and his rates are excellent.
Old 16th April 2008, 21:40   #7
Senior - BHPian

So when do you plan to come to Agra ? If I am here, we can meet up if you want ... Have a first time Mini Agra T-BHP meet

PM me if you need any pointers or help in Agra ( Shopping, Shoes, Eating, Sight seeing etc. )
Old 17th April 2008, 11:40   #8
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Sam and Vkochar. Vkochar, I would be happy to meet with you in Agra. Will pm you as well.

cheers:
Old 22nd June 2009, 13:13   #9
BHPian

Hiring Taxi in Delhi

Hi team-bhpians,

A friend of mine is coming to delhi for a coupla days and he needs a taxi car to be driven around in Delhi and NCR. A/c is preferred, as he is coming in july when it'll still be hot in Delhi.

He plans on doing some shopping too so if he stays at a mall for like a coupla hours, the cab driver should be able to wait in the parking without any fuss/complaint. Also he might go out clubbing in the night so the cab should be able to stay long hours.

I need you guys to suggest me what would be the best taxi option for him, in terms of taxi being economical and safe too. The no. of passengers would be 3 to 4.

Regards.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks