Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Search this Thread
Old 21st December 2012, 12:17   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Indore to Mumbai Route Help Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi.guddan View Post
I would be traveling from Thane (Mumbai) to Indore soon..................I have got Wagon R LXi CNG.

Also it would be very nice if someone can help me with CNG outlets around the route.

Thanks

Ravi

Hi Ravi...trust you had a great drive. I am planning to do a Mum Indore tonight. Just wanted info on the CNG outlets the said route as i will be travelling in a CNG car myself.

Thanks in Advance
Kaushik
Old 21st December 2012, 13:39   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSM-Vtec View Post
Hi Ravi...trust you had a great drive. I am planning to do a Mum Indore tonight. Just wanted info on the CNG outlets the said route as i will be travelling in a CNG car myself.

Thanks in Advance
Kaushik
While travelling recently to Indore, I had pulled into a Reliance pump (on the left hand side of NH3) a few km after Malegaon. They told me they only had gas and no petrol/diesel. But I did not check if it was CNG or LPG. But you could try them.

Last edited by pjbiju : 21st December 2012 at 13:41.
pjbiju is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th April 2013, 18:06   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey guys,
Planning to do a all-night drive from Bombay to Indore, starting around 10 pm (if not earlier)
The most feasible route seems is Mumbai - Igatpuri - Nashik - Malegaon - Dhule - Indore (NH47).
- Are there any alternate route / sections that can be opted
- I understand the highway has been seeing 4-laning work; which portions of the highway are seeing work currently?
- Best options to bypass Nashik city?
- Overall estimated travel-time?

Also considering I'm starting from Pune (and picking up the remaining two passengers in Mumbai), would the Pune - Nagar - Shirdi - Manmad - Dhule route be a better option for night travel?

Last edited by ninjatalli : 24th April 2013 at 18:07.
Old 24th April 2013, 18:19   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Hey guys,
Planning to do a all-night drive from Bombay to Indore, starting around 10 pm (if not earlier)
The most feasible route seems is Mumbai - Igatpuri - Nashik - Malegaon - Dhule - Indore (NH47).
- Are there any alternate route / sections that can be opted
- I understand the highway has been seeing 4-laning work; which portions of the highway are seeing work currently?
- Best options to bypass Nashik city?
- Overall estimated travel-time?

Also considering I'm starting from Pune (and picking up the remaining two passengers in Mumbai), would the Pune - Nagar - Shirdi - Manmad - Dhule route be a better option for night travel?
4-laning is complete except through Nashik city, but in the night that should not be a problem. No need to bypass Nashik
Road is fantastic and you can do Bombay-Indore in <10 hours.
If you come from Pune, the route suggested by you is also good.
hvkumar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st May 2013, 20:33   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatalli View Post
Hey guys,

I was in Shirdi on Monday (go there every month) and the road conditions from Rahta-Shirdi-Kopargoan is bad and rest is fine. No issues for Night travel. If possible get the passengers to come down at pune and continue from there onwards.

Most Viewed