Team-BHP > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th March 2009, 18:14   #16
BHPian

Why dont you try some Boat-House kind of thing. I think that will be under your budget.
Old 1st April 2009, 00:55   #17
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

20k is not enough to have fun in Goa. Honestly, I suggest ditch all these places and head to Gokarna. I am returning from Goa-Gokarna-Bangalore just a couple of days back. Gokarna is an awesome place to visit with your girlfriend.
Old 1st April 2009, 10:19   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinsid View Post
Hello.

My Girlfriend and myself are planning to go on a long weekend trip in May. Duration is Four days.

We are looking for a place that is nice, interesting, no waste fellows. Things of interest can be any of the following: Beaches, Hill Stations, Water Sports, Sightseeing. But it should be relaxing and enjoyable. We are not looking for thrills.

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by princezahed View Post
HI Ashwin.If you do decide to come to Coorg then let me know.I stay there. Would be Happy to help you.
prince:
I don't know the service/help you provide to our fellow T-Bhpians. So sorry to comment on your helping hand. But please read ashwin's post, he clearly mentioned that he don't want to be disturbed. I doubt whether he will choose Coorg.
Old 1st April 2009, 10:41   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadRash View Post
... But please read ashwin's post, he clearly mentioned that he don't want to be disturbed. I doubt whether he will choose Coorg.
And why do you think that Prince is a person who disturbs his guests?
Old 1st April 2009, 14:50   #20
BHPian

Quote:
prince:
I don't know the service/help you provide to our fellow T-Bhpians. So sorry to comment on your helping hand. But please read ashwin's post, he clearly mentioned that he don't want to be disturbed. I doubt whether he will choose Coorg.
When your in the hospitality industry,I guess "service" and "help" are regarded as the most important aspects. I dont think you would like to stay in a hotel/place where there is no one to take care of your needs while your on a holiday. Incase you are not able to figure out what iam trying to say, please search the forum.And to be honest, I dont really know what your comment was supposed to mean. So if you could elaborate and let me know it would be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
And why do you think that Prince is a person who disturbs his guests?
Well I really dont know myself what Mr MadRash meant by that.Experience maybe. I for sure dont dsturb my guests and give them all the privacy and space they want.
Old 1st April 2009, 15:05   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
...Well I really dont know myself what Mr MadRash meant by that.Experience maybe. I for sure dont dsturb my guests and give them all the privacy and space they want.
I guess he is saying that the thread started wanted to be in some place really isolated or something like that.

On a lighter note, watch the movie Vacancy for more details.
Old 2nd April 2009, 11:24   #22
BHPian

Quote:
prince:
Are you serious? Meaning of vacation is to relax, not having anything else to do but enjoy the place. somebody will arrange the room for stay, somebody will cook, somebody will be a guide for the place.

If not, how will get time to relax? And you seem to have a gripe against prince. You dont know the help he provides to fellow T-BHPians? Your comment is hilarious.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Last edited by Jaggu : 2nd April 2009 at 12:03. Reason: .... post
Old 2nd April 2009, 14:33   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWheels View Post
I guess he is saying that the thread started wanted to be in some place really isolated or something like that.

On a lighter note, watch the movie Vacancy for more details.
Well 5kms away from town, staying in a coffee estate surrounded by woods i guess should be isolated enough.right?

Will try to catch up on the movie.

[quote=ashwinsid;1242192]Are you serious? Meaning of vacation is to relax, not having anything else to do but enjoy the place. somebody will arrange the room for stay, somebody will cook, somebody will be a guide for the place.

If not, how will get time to relax? And you seem to have a gripe against prince. You dont know the help he provides to fellow T-BHPians? Your comment is hilarious.

/QUOTE]

Thanks for pitching in Ashwin. We provide exactly the same stuff that you have mentioned above. A place far from noise,a personal cook/caretaker/guide to look after all your needs and a big house to relax in.

I guess we should also start some form of "self service" hotel like ginger hotels for travellers who dont want to be "disturbed".

On a more serious note Ashwin, if you do decide on Coorg,let me know. Even if we dont host you, I would love to meet up with you and show you around/host you for dinner at our estate.
Old 6th April 2009, 17:27   #24
BHPian

Quote:
So if you could elaborate and let me know it would be nice.
princezahed:
Please take my comments on the lighter side, Sir. I never intended to hurt your feelings or try to criticize the services you provide. If it hurted you, I apologize. Sorry.
Old 6th April 2009, 20:49   #25
BHPian

Quote:
princezahed:
Please take my comments on the lighter side, Sir. I never intended to hurt your feelings or try to criticize the services you provide. If it hurted you, I apologize. Sorry.
Its ok brother. I shall forget about it. I did not take offence to it,I was just confused about what it meant. Thats what I asked you to clarify.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks